WRITERS WANTED for MySpace Comedy Page 3

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 8 2009, 5:22 PM GMT

I think it was reference to the OP's statement that the sketches should be aimed at 12-21 year olds. Maybe Kevin thought it was a bit adult for 12 year olds???

Dolly Dagger - the go-between. Available for mediating neighbour disputes, divorces, small courts cases, etc.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 8 2009, 5:23 PM GMT

I wasn't slating it. I laughed at it.

The original post says that Myspace targets this stuff at people aged 12 to 21, and this Bale vid was given as an example of what is wanted. It just seemed a little strong for the lower end of that demographic, that's all.

Ahhhhh! Well be clearer in future, some of us are very, very, incredibally slow. My doctor informs me I'm what's known as 'mentally retarded'.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 8 2009, 5:26 PM GMT

My doctor informs me I'm what's known as 'mentally retarded'.

The mind of a 12 year-old?

EDITED by SlagA - Spelling and use of TxtSpeak. Wafflez, check your spelling before posting, please. It's in dem rules. :)

Hey, I understand internet comedy. I have 3 sketches. One is about Amy Winehouse having a poo on a midget. It's well funny and everybody searches for Amy so it will get mega hits. It might be over a minute. Is that ok?

Has anyone heard anything on this yet?

Nope still not heard anything.

Anyone else had any luck?

No. Haven't heard anything since my first contact. As it's topical stuff I guess its a no.

I didn't realise anyone went to myspace anymore.

I just visited the comedyuk bit to check out some vids but it's all been taken over by Comic Relief video messages.

There's no way to check out any proper funny vids.

Some of the myspace comedy stuff is brilliant- I'm surprised it's not mentioned more on this forum.

in the batman/bale vid it takes slightly too long for the nun kicking to start. It needs a slight edit to tighten it...in my not so humble opinion.

Why are you all giving your pointless opinions about this Christian Bale sketch? This is not critique, and marcbox, didn't ask for any feedback. It was just an example, of what they're after. Now shut the f**k up and go and write something funnier.

OK, I've put my money where my mouth is and written something. However, hotmail keeps sending me a message back saying "delivery status notification (failure) Am I doing something wrong?

Quote: DIKTURNIP @ May 25 2009, 7:25 PM BST

Now shut the f**k up .

A tad overly aggressive there Turnip? :D