Horne & Corden Page 36

And this made you laugh?

I was commenting on your check list of factors that must be present before you will allow yourself to enjoy something.

Quote: jim field @ March 8 2010, 3:12 PM GMT

Will do! Literally! Basically, I like vibrant and challenging content that is zeitgeist-affirmative.

Big Top fan, eh?

Quote: jim field @ March 8 2010, 2:45 PM GMT

Knowledge.

Quote: David Bussell @ March 8 2010, 2:54 PM GMT

Now write about something you like...

Or indeed, something he has.

Quote: jim field @ March 8 2010, 2:45 PM GMT

Gavin and Stacey quickly became garbage - all content after Series 1 was dross. Worse: repetitive dross.

The sketch show they did was almost a meta-sketch show. It was just awful.

Knowledge.

Garbage seems a touch strong, it's better than the majority of stuff currently on British telly, which I guess is a problem in itself. I have to admit, I've only ever watched 4 episodes, but it's always appeared to be quite bland and mundane, a rather unoriginal fair. Saying that, it does have a certain charm about it, and I understand completely why it's popular. The Gran is also utterly hilarious, what a wonderful actress. The Gavin and Stacey characters themselves seem boring though, so I don't get this fuss about Horne as an actor, you'd get more charisma off a dead donkey. And the trying for a baby storyline seemed like something off EastEnders, but it's a nice and simple sitcom which occasionally makes us laugh, so in that sense it should be applauded.

I finally got this on DVD yesterday for £4.90.

There a good partnership these two.

Quote: David Smith @ April 14 2013, 8:27 PM BST

There a good partnership these two.

Yeah,did you watch this show?

Yeah

What was your favourite sketch, if you can remember?

I can't remember.

Quote: David Smith @ April 14 2013, 8:37 PM BST

I can't remember.

Fair Enough.

OK.

Quote: David Smith @ April 14 2013, 8:40 PM BST

OK.

You should get it on DVD.

How much is it on DVD? Where did you get yours from?