The Old Guys - Series 1 Page 20

The Old Guys. Image shows from L to R: Tom (Roger Lloyd-Pack), Sally (Jane Asher), Roy (Clive Swift). Copyright: BBC.

The Old Guys

Old guys Tom and Roy live together and lust over sexy neighbour Sally

Shepka

• Monday 24th May 2010, 8:05pm
  • Scotland
  • 129 posts
Quote: Mark @ May 24 2010, 2:13 PM BST

Yes, it gets better as it goes on, I'd agree with that.

The writers have since said they thought putting in some fairly adult gags - and most of the 'Courtesan' episode - was, in hindsight, a mistake... so they'll be slightly less controversial in Series 2.

Are you kidding? That was one of the best episodes so far!! How dare they lose their balls.

Shepka

• Monday 14th June 2010, 8:48pm [Edited]
  • Scotland
  • 129 posts

Sorry if already posted, first series comes out on July 5th 2010.

Product artwork - buy at Amazon
Buy at Amazon
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/13439082/The-Old-Guys-Season-1-Box-Set/Product.html]
[h=310015]

G180e

• Saturday 22nd August 2020, 11:27pm
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,367 posts

Re watched the whole of Series 1 of this again tonight after not watching it for a number of years.

Loved it when it aired first time round, look forward to viewing Series 2 tomorrow.

Wasn't a bad sitcom at all IMO. Such a shame they never did more when Roger and Clive were still with us.

Rose2010

• Monday 24th August 2020, 6:20pm
  • Canada
  • 200 posts

I thought so at the time and still do...

rrr 969

• Monday 12th October 2020, 1:57pm [Edited]
  • Odessa, Ukraine
  • 220 posts

from here successfully DL-ed and checked, all is well, full with ru and en languages s1and2
I noticed the Hammond organ near dinner table in s1e2
Links removed

rrr 969

• Tuesday 13th October 2020, 9:25pm
  • Odessa, Ukraine
  • 220 posts

It is slowly becoming my fave of the year, - with such a good writing, - it has not much modern subliminal stuff, - no, it is a good old fashioned sitcom, based on: good story, one liners, strong developed characters. Such a thing is very hard to write.