Write a gag/punline to this pic for Greeting Card

Ok,

Along with the idea of starting up my single cartoons (which I believe I'll actually start requesting ideas from those who wish to in February (middle of) I've also decided to try my hand at greeting cards.

I'm currently working on some ideas of my own both gag & artwork.

However, I thought what about upload a cartoon pic of mine on here, anyone who wishes to try their hand at a funny caption underneath (as done on the original cartoon post & suggested by another) may do so. The one most funny (or maybe the best 3) I would include with my work to greeting card companies.

If it works out ok I'll probably just upload the pic and run it for 24 or 48hours, then remove, what do you think?

If it gets used, the gag/punch line writer gets the writing payment (around the £150 mark) and I get the illustration payment.

Everyone's a winner!

As ever, just an idea, interested to have your thoughts on this?

Any questions please ask?

Otherwise, have a go if you wish. I've uploaded a wee pic below just to test the water!

:)

'Get out of the bloody road Fred, I can't see the telly.'

I'll give it more thought later.

Charles, I told you to always put the light on when you get dressed.

You realising you'd be whoring in on Lee Henman's territory with this, and he's well known for taking secateurs to thumbs.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 14 2009, 12:07 PM GMT

You realising you'd be whoring in on Lee Henman's territory with this, and he's well known for taking secateurs to thumbs.

That's the best one

Bob! The invite said "Transylvania Theme!"

Quote: David Bussell @ January 14 2009, 12:07 PM GMT

Spoke with Lee regarding the cards idea (altho' not about this idea of posting a pic for caption)

Lee pointed me in the right direction on a few things, which was very much appreciated.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ January 14 2009, 12:08 PM GMT

That's the best one

It's true that Henman loves the fishnets.

"McQueen silk with Westwood leather, are you insane!"

Def.

"That lipstick makes you look like a right old slag!"

Quote: random @ January 14 2009, 12:12 PM GMT

Spoke with Lee regarding the cards idea (altho' not about this idea of posting a pic for caption)

Lee pointed me in the right direction on a few things, which was very much appreciated.

Smoke and mirrors, my friend, you'll be installed in the support of a concrete overpass before the week's out.

Are those my glasses?!

Basil ! That bloody lipstick clashes with the handbag.

Quote: David Bussell @ January 14 2009, 12:14 PM GMT

Smoke and mirrors, my friend, you'll be installed in the support of a concrete overpass before the week's out.

Gulp! Huh?