Funny pictures Page 94

If you happen to be in Beijing, pop in and ask them if they do scraps and pickled eggs

Made me laugh.

HERE!!!

Although, personally, I believe this to be a political cartoon, I'm putting it here in Funny Pictures so as not to make waves.
Having said that, it's not particularly funny either - more 'grim' really.
But at least it's on a theme.

Don't worry, there are others ignoring the word funny.

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th August 2022, 7:04 PM

Although, personally, I believe this to be a political cartoon, I'm putting it here in Funny Pictures so as not to make waves.

Frankly Scarlett, I couldn't give a shit - hence my no longer frequenting a thread that is now patronised by a moron, along with the Advert and Postcard ones.

What an unpleasant comment.

Good

There is a study called Stylometry. In short, it means you might be able to hide your real identity but your writing will give you away.

Bit cryptic, Stephen?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th August 2022, 9:26 AM

There is a study called Stylometry. In short, it means you might be able to hide your real identity but your writing will give you away.

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th August 2022, 9:38 AM

Bit cryptic, Stephen?

Not for me. There is a back story to all this, and the reason for my bitterness, which we're not prepared to expand on at present.

Oh, go on - spill the beans!

I can't, for one very good reason, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the erratic postings to the Cartoon, Advert and Postcard threads, that I used to post to untouched, every day of the year from my vast (and I mean VAST) collection of ephemera, amassed over the last 50 + years, and not the plundered Google ones you are being "treated to" at present.

And when I've finished this busy period for me, working on BCG quizzes, and the like, I will be considering posting them on one of the many other sites on'tinternet, where I'm sure they will be much more appreciated.

Herc, if you want to open a museum, fine.
But the fact that you 'own' a piece of ephemera doesn't make it any more interesting than something I, or anyone else might find (or 'plunder' as you would have it) on the internet.
No-one owns these threads - it's a forum - a place for discussion.