Funny pictures Page 8

When I asked my child if they knew what I did for a job I got the reply "wears perfume".

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 2 2009, 10:13 AM GMT

When I asked my child if they knew what I did for a job I got the reply "wears perfume".

It's better than the reply "watches Jeremy Kyle"

Quote: Tuumble @ February 2 2009, 9:45 AM GMT

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

...Big Shovel.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ February 2 2009, 10:13 AM GMT

My friend's daughter told her nursery teacher that "Mummy has to go to work to talk to Helen and Julia".

They learn so young! :)

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment.

After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

That is pure class!

After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

Mrs. Harrington

Haha!

Unfortunately it's not real...

Dear Ms. Davis,

Mrs. Harrington

Laughing out loud!!!

Old, I know, but still terrifying!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 2 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I think that's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen!

Quote: The Cool Mikado @ February 2 2009, 3:08 PM GMT

Do they have that disease that makes them look older than they are and tiny?

Quote: Dr Mato @ February 2 2009, 5:36 PM GMT

Do they have that disease that makes them look older than they are and tiny?

:)
No it's a couple who are famous in Britain - but they've had their faces swapped round.

Quote: Moonstone @ February 2 2009, 5:38 PM GMT

:)
No it's a couple who are famous in Britain - but they've had their faces swapped round.

Do they have a name or just go as famous couple? ;)

Quote: Dr Mato @ February 2 2009, 6:05 PM GMT

Do they have a name or just go as famous couple? ;)

It's Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee (sp?)

He used to be a famous magician and she was his glamorous Sick assistant. They got married just when his career was ending.

Paul Daniels is ace.