The Baldy Man

I was in Scotland last year and tried unsuccessfully to find a DVD of 'The Baldy Man'. An HMV employee told me I could only find him in skits in another program, the name of which I forget. I remember that when the show aired here in Canada, it was a show unto itself with 2 x 15 minute skits per 30 minute program - perhaps that is just how it was marketed for international markets. Is 'The Baldy Man' on DVD anywhere, or does anybody know the name of the show that the HMV salesgirl was referring to? Thanks.

Naked Video.

There was indeed a separate show called The Baldy Man. Some episodes were released on VHS, but not on DVD to date.

See Amazon product listing

Gregor Fisher I presume.

He started as a character on Naked Video and subsequently used to advertise cigars, they thought they were onto a winner and be the new Mr Bean (Gregor actually went as far as to have his head shaved) and launched their own series which promptly sank . . .

I remember this, it was crap.

I wouldn't say it was crap bit there was a big stink of 'seen it, seen it, bought the t shirt' because of Mr Bean. It made me laugh quite a lot when I saw it, it was kind of charming in a retarded way with lots of toilet humor.