Being Human Page 27

I like the main vampire's voice.

So do I. It is Alan Rickmans though I promise.

Well sounds like it. Big time.

The woman from last week sounded exactly like Annette Crosbie, turns out the actress is her daughter.

Annie gets on my tits with her acting a bit though. And every time I look at the werewolf character I see his sister from Misfits.

Quote: Harridan @ March 8 2012, 10:56 AM GMT

The woman from last week sounded exactly like Annette Crosbie, turns out the actress is her daughter.

Oooooooh

Oh yes, she's brilliant. Loved her on Smoking Room.

My turn to thank you. I was trying to place her for ages.

Quote: Charley @ March 8 2012, 10:52 AM GMT

Are we talking about the Vampire Solicitor. I am crap with real names. He has the exact same voice as Alan Rickman. There must must must be some relation there somewhere.

Alan Rickman didn't have a Manc accent last time I checked.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ March 8 2012, 8:43 AM GMT

I've had a sneak preview of the next episode.

I can't give too much away, but I can reveal that next week a bad guy with a supernatural ability shows up. His/her intentions are not immediately apparent, but when his/her agenda is revealed the baby is put in peril. But it works out okay, when the bad guy is killed or asked to leave. Meanwhile, the vampire/laywer guy has a weak subplot and that Terminator ghost woman appears on a TV screen. Most of the action takes place in the flat.

I see what you did there :D

Aw, Allison was great. Wish I had a Blue Peter badge.

I found her quite annoying, though I have definitely met people like her in real life.

Well I probably would be annoyed by her in real life, but in the show I found her quite amusing.

She was strangely, very attractive.

Not a much (any) comedy in the latest ep. I don't think it's got enough weight to be a straight drama series, and I don't like any of the characters enough to care what happens to them. Very naughty of them to introduce one of my favourite people at the last minute to make sure I watch the next episode!

I'm enjoying it, I've not missed George and Mitchell at all, which surprised me.

It just seems to have lost all the fun that it used to have.

I dunno, I find Hal and Tom pretty funny. Hal especially.