Being Human Page 24

Was great this week. Was Annie looking at the knife in the wall because the baby must have done it with her mind?

Quote: zooo @ February 21 2012, 2:49 PM GMT

Was great this week. Was Annie looking at the knife in the wall because the baby must have done it with her mind?

I thought it was because a new 'Ghost Power' of Annie's burst out suddenly. they keep saying she has all these potential powers, but hasn't really shown any yet, so perhaps leading to her going full Carrie crazy throwing stuff around with her mind and killing a bunch of vampires.

Ah, maybe.

I have to grudgingly admit that I quite liked this week's episode too. I'm starting to warm to the characters.

Has the new werewolf been played as a borderline 'tard from the outset? Have I just not been paying sufficient attention?

He's not exactly simple, just had a weird upbringing with only Jimmy from Casualty and living in a van, so doesn't have typical views on things.

Paedo ghost?

Given up with this series, I'm afraid. :(

Quitter.

Still not got through Series 1.

Aw, I still really like it!

I love the new vampire. He may be even better than Mitchell. :O

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 26 2012, 9:03 PM GMT

Paedo ghost?

Lol, I did wonder. Especially with that outfit.

A completely different show now, as you would expect having lost almost the entire cast.

I think it has lost a lot of its humour, the first three series were the perfect mix of comedy and drama.

In it's own right the new series is a good show but you can't help but long for the old format.

Quote: Tom G @ February 27 2012, 6:32 PM GMT

I think it has lost a lot of its humour,

If anything, they seem to be trying to increase the funny side this year, I thought.

Quote: Tom G @ February 27 2012, 6:32 PM GMT

A completely different show now, as you would expect having lost almost the entire cast.

I think it has lost a lot of its humour, the first three series were the perfect mix of comedy and drama.

In it's own right the new series is a good show but you can't help but long for the old format.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's not the same show now and I preferred the old style and the old characters, but I guess I should stop comparing the new show to the old one and take it on its own merits.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 27 2012, 6:49 PM GMT

If anything, they seem to be trying to increase the funny side this year, I thought.

The key word there might be "trying"......in more than one way in this show's case.

It's ok but not the same anymore. :( Angry Teary