Being Human Page 22

The third part of the parchment no doubt revealed that the baby's death is what results in the end of the vampire race, not her being kept alive.

Didn't the origional vampire guy go back in time to view all the people he killed by going through the death door?

Oh maybe he did.

I honestly can't even remember exactly why George had to kill Mitchell. My memory is absolute rubbish.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

And what did the girl mean she wanted to kill the baby? Is she not the baby all growed up? How can she kill herself? They don't have time travel.

That's what I thought. But maybe it's not time travel as we 'know it', she'll just end up where Annie did and get through that way?

Dunno.

It was confusing at times, but I enjoyed the first episode and liked the cocky new baddie.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 2:11 PM GMT

Oh maybe he did.

I honestly can't even remember exactly why George had to kill Mitchell. My memory is absolute rubbish.

The new bad vampire (Well, he was supposed to be, apparently he was killed off between series; humphh....) said he was taking him to The Old Ones; I think. There was some endless horrible life ahead of him anyway, that he had no way of getting out of.

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 1:27 PM GMT

Poor George. :(

Couldn't help but giggle when he was doing his 'half-Werewolf' acting at the end though.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 6 2012, 4:33 PM GMT

The new bad vampire (Well, he was supposed to be, apparently he was killed off between series; humphh....) said he was taking him to The Old Ones; I think. There was some endless horrible life ahead of him anyway, that he had no way of getting out of.

Ahh, yeah.

Couldn't help but giggle when he was doing his 'half-Werewolf' acting at the end though.

Aww!
He did have one big fat arm which looked quite comical. He was ace though. Sigh. :(

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 6 2012, 4:25 PM GMT

That's what I thought. But maybe it's not time travel as we 'know it', she'll just end up where Annie did and get through that way?

Maybe.
I do like the suggestion that Annie will be getting lots of nice new friends to look after, next week.

How did Tom take out two vampires whilst he was in human form?

With stakes.

And being hard.

He had been trained to kill them since he was a kid.

Don't they have like super speed and strenth?
Or is that just twilight vampires?

Quote: Jamey @ February 6 2012, 10:26 PM GMT

Don't they have like super speed and strenth?
Or is that just twilight vampires?

It's always been inconsistent in this show; one moment they can single-handedly kill a train full of people no problem; next a single human can overpower them.

Ok. Next question, how come they can hurt Anne?

Quote: Jamey @ February 6 2012, 10:30 PM GMT

Ok. Next question, how come they can hurt Anne?

I wouldn't think about it too much as I'm not sure there's much internal logic to the show.

Also, did anyone else catch The Old Ones on the red button?

Quote: zooo @ February 6 2012, 2:11 PM GMT

Because he was a lunatic mass murderer?

Because it was dramatically appropriate?

Because the Irish guy wanted to quit?

Here are some reasons the show is now guff:

1) "The Old Ones"

2) "The Chosen One"

3) Vampires v Werewolves

4) Magic baby

It's shaping up to be pretty lazy, derivative stuff. The reason I enjoyed this show, despite my hatred for vampire bollocks in general, was because of the humour and the interaction between the three principals.

I fear the only way Being Human can be saved now would be an extended, artistically justified scene in which Annie appears fully frontally and rearally nude.

Laughing out loud