Carry On... Page 19

Just watching the Carry on Christmas from 1972.

Lots of the stars - Hattie, Joan and Babs along with Kenneth Connor, Peter Butterworth and Jack Douglas.

Written by Talbot Rothwell there are some brilliant lines. A shame they're not more freely available. I've got the 1973 one as well.

Emmannuelle/Columbus were absolute crap, a few others I wasn't too keen on like At Your Convenience/Cowboy/Cruising but I'd still watch them if they were on the TV.

:O Carry On At Your Convenience is one of the best!

Like I say they are the ones I wasn't too keen on but I'd still watch them. It's the Emmannuelle/Columbus films I wouldn't watch.

On Christmas day one channel on Foxtel (cable) is showing back to back Carry on films. Never heard of Carry On Don't Lose Your Head, or Carry On Loving?

Strumpet

Watch them they are great especially Don't lose your head.

Quote: Strumpet @ 17th December 2015, 4:50 AM GMT

On Christmas day one channel on Foxtel (cable) is showing back to back Carry on films. Never heard of Carry On Don't Lose Your Head, or Carry On Loving?

Strumpet

Two of my favourites. Do not miss them!

Quote: Strumpet @ 17th December 2015, 4:50 AM GMT

Strumpet

Don't Lose Your Head is about the French Revolution. Yes - it's great.

Sid with a nom de plume as The Black Fingernail I recall.

Excellent thanks guys, will record them to view another day.

Strumpet

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th December 2015, 11:14 PM GMT

Sid with a nom de plume as The Black Fingernail I recall.

Yup. But Kenny has the greatest name of all of the Carry On oeuvre. :D

I hated Carry on when I was young as the humour was a bit obvious. But looking back & appreciating the great comic talent that were involved my stance on it has softened.
Still don't think I could sit through a whole one, apart from maybe that Cleopatra one with the lady from Corrie with the lovely eyes.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th December 2015, 2:36 AM GMT

apart from maybe that Cleopatra one with the lady from Corrie with the lovely eyes

The one bathing in ass's milk?

Just watching the Carry On films on ITV3, brilliant they are.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 18th December 2015, 2:36 AM GMT

I hated Carry on when I was young as the humour was a bit obvious. But looking back & appreciating the great comic talent that were involved my stance on it has softened.
Still don't think I could sit through a whole one, apart from maybe that Cleopatra one with the lady from Corrie with the lovely eyes.

Amanda Barrie. I remember being mesmerised by her when I was about 12.

Also from a prettiness point of view I fancied Angela Douglas.

Then there was the ultra-sexy Fenella Fielding who was as blind as a bat and did her seeing with her hands.