Naked Video Page 2

T.W.

• Thursday 1st October 2009, 5:10am [Edited]
  • England
  • 15,786 posts

:D

I'm trying to recall my favourite Frank Hovis (on the lavatory, as always) sketch. I remember the one where he was needed a poo... "I was gasping for the lavatory but unfortunately the gents was engaged. When I explained my predicament the landlord said, 'Well Frank, why don't you use the ladies?'. But they wouldn't keep still." Or something. Errr He then rushes outside and hails a cab, saying "Taxi, take me to the lavatory", before becoming overwhelmed and poo-ing the back of the cab. It was always tasteful stuff.

Clockface

• Thursday 1st October 2009, 5:35am
  • England
  • 106 posts

Denzil and Gwynnedd! Brilliant. John Sparkes should be a star. Anyway, must get on and do some work.

Marc P

• Thursday 1st October 2009, 7:13pm [Edited]
  • England
  • 17,698 posts

Naked Video was replaced with Pulp Video, which had some startling good sketch writing talent working for it.

Whistling nnocently

Dolly Dagger

• Thursday 1st October 2009, 7:15pm
  • England
  • 10,428 posts
Quote: Marc P @ October 1 2009, 3:13 PM BST

Naked Video was replaced with Pulp Video, which had some startling good sketch writing talent working for it.

Whistling nnocently

Go on Marc add a link. You know you want to.

Marc P

• Thursday 1st October 2009, 7:16pm
  • England
  • 17,698 posts

I can't, I would if I knew where one was. :)

Danny

• Monday 5th April 2010, 4:57pm
  • Edinburgh, Scotland
  • 169 posts

Naked Video is for my money, the funniest sketch show ever made. Mind you, anything with Gregor Fisher in it is funny.

Ben

• Tuesday 6th April 2010, 1:19pm
  • England
  • 18,350 posts
Quote: Marc P @ October 1 2009, 7:13 PM BST

Was it you who wrote the sketch where a TV presenter's testicle would pop out of his shorts whenever he bent down?

Marc P

• Tuesday 6th April 2010, 1:22pm
  • England
  • 17,698 posts

Not that I recall. Actually I can recall. No it wasn't me. :)

chipolata

• Wednesday 7th April 2010, 12:50pm
  • England
  • 29,653 posts
Quote: KJSmyling @ October 1 2009, 12:42 AM BST

I liked Siadwell the depressed welsh poet.

Yes, he was very good. My favourite part of the show.

Spaceball1

• Sunday 14th November 2010, 6:02pm
  • Fife, Scotland
  • 10 posts

I remember Naked video! A funny sketch was when a woman made a new catflap for her cat and she pushed her cat in the flap, then the camera looks outside her house to see the cat go through and it turns out to be a high rise block of flats and you see the cat fall from the top of the building!

His Own Devices

• Tuesday 15th February 2011, 3:57pm [Edited]
  • England
  • 126 posts

A perfect example of what a sketch show should be like. It was fast-moving for the most part, they didn't rely tot heavily on its recurring characters, and of course the writing was ace. The only problem with this show was that it was on before I was born.

Stephen Goodlad

• Tuesday 15th February 2011, 7:48pm [Edited]
  • Mirfield, England
  • 3,371 posts

Aaaww Tim's second clip wouldn't show. All I got was:

"This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."