Roger Howlett

Just wondered if anyone knows what happened to Roger Howlett who played Gilbert in Hylda Baker's fabulous comedy series Not On Your Nellie back in the 1970s.
I am an actor and knew Roger but lost touch with him and have not heard anything about him for 30 years or so.
I would love to know where he is and what happened to him.
Thanks alot.
R.

No idea I'm afraid. Could be worth trying to find out who his agent was, and tracing through to find out who it might be now? I would assume that he, or a member of his family, has received some kind of payment in regards to the recent DVD releases of the series. :/

I see that IMDb has him down as only having appeared in Not On Your Nellie though, so it's likely to be quite the uphill struggle.

Total guesswork really, I'm afraid.

Hi Aaron and thanks for the reply. I will probably follow up the agent line although I never knew who his agent was at the time but as you say someone should be receiving royalties.
Will let you know how it goes.
Kind wishes.
Richard.

hi I am looking for roger as well he also use to be in dougie squires second genereation I have not seen him or bob who was his frined for 35 years .

any ides

jan

Wave

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck yet, in locating Roger Howlett. I'd really like to know what happened to him, he just seems to have disappeared.

Quote: David2502 @ February 13 2012, 4:01 PM GMT

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck yet, in locating Roger Howlett. I'd really like to know what happened to him, he just seems to have disappeared.

Me too. Maybe he's been abducted by aliens.

I've just had an e-mail from Roger - he is alive and well and now living in retirement in Thailand. It seems he grew disillusioned with showbusiness and took up a career in perfumery in the early 90s. Sadly, Bobby suffered a stroke and died in 2009.

Quote: Aaron @ 18th June 2012, 12:53 PM

Sadly, Bobby suffered a stroke and died in 2009.

Just started watching this box set - who is Bobby? :S

Quote: jan carroll @ 7th December 2011, 4:17 PM

hi I am looking for roger as well he also use to be in dougie squires second genereation I have not seen him or bob who was his frined for 35 years .

any ides

jan

Wave

His frined! Keep up Herc!

Quote: Chappers @ 29th January 2021, 5:58 PM

His frined! Keep up Herc!

His frined - I see.

I'm looking for Roger - family member. We share the same great grandmother.