Lead Balloon - Series 3

Lead Balloon, which has grown into one of my favourite sitcoms, is back tonight for a third series. 10:00pm on BBC Two.

Check out our guide to the show for more information and an interview with co-writer Pete Sinclair (this should be of particular interest to writers as in one section he talks in depth about the process of writing sitcom):

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/lead_balloon/

Stay tuned, we'll be publishing an interview with Jack Dee next week too.

I'm really looking forward to this. Not so much the tiresome, bitter, twisted accusations of Curb Your Enthusiasm rippage, mind. Definitely one of the best sitcoms of the past few years. :)

And it has Raquel Cassidy. Lovey

What I can't stand about this sitcom, is the dark and dingy way it's filmed. I'm not sure what they were trying to go for with this look, but they've failed miserably.

I like the blueish look it has.

Quote: Eat My Shirts @ November 13 2008, 5:16 PM GMT

What I can't stand about this sitcom, is the dark and dingy way it's filmed. I'm not sure what they were trying to go for with this look, but they've failed miserably.

Or succeeded miserably! Laughing out loud

I can't wait!

Quote: Eat My Shirts @ November 13 2008, 5:16 PM GMT

I have no idea what you're talking about here.

I'm going to watch whilst eating cereal.

Crap showbiz anecdote:

I know the producer (kind of) and he told me what a hard day he'd had filming one day, to which I replied "Yeah, and those nurses think they have it tough". And we all laughed.

Approve.

Very funny episode. Magda and Michael are such great characters. And the dopey boy too.

Those sausages looked brilliantly disgusting.

They are made from meat and blood.

And carthorse, I do believe.

And the souls of the dead Polish.

Quote: zooo @ November 13 2008, 10:36 PM GMT

And the souls of the dead Polish.

Shoe soles or shoe polish?