I read the news today oh boy! Page 599

Angry Now Ey Up and Pack it in, tha knows nowt about our middin.

I visited Manchester for work it was delightful.

Where can I donate some coppers to improve things there? I would fair mist up on the train home.

You poor, brave, plucky souls.

Duke of Ed in hospital for heart investigation. Turns out he had one after all.

Heart surgery now apparently.

I'm fairly ambivalent about the Royals but one has to feel for a family with this happening at this time of year? Whoever, wherever they are.

Interpol seek man behind dodgy breast implants. Busted!

Quote: Timbo @ December 23 2011, 10:59 AM GMT

I feel like death warmed up today, and am sceptical that increasing my intake of muesli would have prevented it.

Can you really buy antibiotiocs otc in Oz? In this country they are only available on prescription and they are still alarmingly overused.

Make sure it's not 'toasted' muesli or the kind filled with sugary dried fruit pieces. I have enjoyed great health since I quit smoking, nightly heavy drinking and eating rubbish food several years ago.

Prescription, persuasive manner or chemist friend needed to buy antibiotics otc in Australia, but I had no need for them there. I am no longer in Australia.

I don't smoke or drink in the first place. But if I gave up ALL junk food I'd rather not live at all. Bleh.

Could always manage to eat a few more healthy things here and there though.

Quote: Kenneth @ December 24 2011, 1:17 AM GMT

I am no longer in Australia.

Bali?

Clackmananshire?

The Valley of the Kings?

Heligoland?

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 24 2011, 12:48 AM GMT

Heart surgery now apparently.

I'm fairly ambivalent about the Royals but one has to feel for a family with this happening at this time of year? Whoever, wherever they are.

I agree. I think sometimes we forget that someone well known whether for the job do, or who they married etc are human beings like the rest of us. Money and noterierty can't fix everything.

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 24 2011, 12:48 AM GMT

Does that go for Thatchers, too? ;)

;) OK I know they have 'boobed', but a lot of women will be really worried, why an 'Industrial silicone'? After all the tit photos on here, you guys are a bit responsible.

Quote: Oldrocker @ December 24 2011, 1:23 AM GMT

Bali?

Clackmananshire?

The Valley of the Kings?

Heligoland?

Not Bali. Went there once. Too many drunk, earnest Australians there. And way too developed and polluted.

And back to the news that matters: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/885139-tommy-cooper-crab-discovered-in-solomon-islands

Quote: zooo @ December 24 2011, 1:23 AM GMT

if I gave up ALL junk food I'd rather not live at all. Bleh.

Having already given up junk food, I now find that it tastes 'bleh' compared to healthier fare. Plus it's less likely to kill you.

Thatcher and Phil should aim to carck it together, thus saving on 2 state funerals.

Quote: Nogget @ December 24 2011, 7:56 AM GMT

Having already given up junk food, I now find that it tastes 'bleh' compared to healthier fare. Plus it's less likely to kill you.

Ah, but where's the fun in that?