I read the news today oh boy! Page 3

No I'm just a little off out put for requests for vigilante justice on the way to work.

That said she is a bit of a munter.

From the BBC: "The government is working to ensure that Woolworths stores remain open over the Christmas period, Prime Minister Gordon Brown has said."

No doubt troops will be going in, where staff fancy a bit of holiday, to open the shops & serve the public, and just to help out the ailing retailer our tax & ni will be going up a bit. Maybe Woolies staff could get free lifts on Green Goddesses to their place of work.

Thank Christ for that, if Woolies closes there will be people topping themselves in the street.

Quote: sootyj @ November 27 2008, 4:49 PM GMT

No I'm just a little off out put for requests for vigilante justice on the way to work.

That said she is a bit of a munter.

I've recieved that text thats been going round about who the killers where and the "peado" they lived with.

Sorry if someone else mentioned this but it's kinda scary how something like that can circulate.

Especially if they get it wrong.

Oh for f**k sake. Angry

Quote: Bad dog @ November 27 2008, 5:01 PM GMT

Especially if they get it wrong.

And why aren't they buying 118 118 jokes?

Cheer themselves up and maybe make some of us some sponds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1090801/Another-day-gutter-BBC-Doctor-Who-star-exposes-air.html

Star gets his cock out on radio, no one see's it.

For flips sake this is getting sillier.

... Let's hope the show gets cancelled.

I agree with Aaron. How odd. I'm not sure who Nick Grimshaw is exactly, but he does annoy me in the recesses of my mind.

Oh! I remember. He interviewed Dylan Moran once and it was clear that he had no idea what he was doing.

Shannon's mum is a f**king thick dog.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ December 2 2008, 2:04 PM GMT

Shannon's mum is a f**king thick dog.

Pracitising to be a Sun headline writer?

She may be a loathsome, abusive, manipulative sack of Iceland mini Kievs.

But come on she's a tryer.

Albeit since I found out they drugged/chained up Shannon I hope they throw the book at her. Hard.

What she did, she did out of greed and that's just vile.

Quote: Aaron @ December 2 2008, 1:59 PM GMT

... Let's hope the show gets cancelled.

I'm surprised they noticed a 3rd dick bobbing around the studio.

Quote: sootyj @ December 2 2008, 2:07 PM GMT

What she did, she did out of greed and that's just vile.

Surely greed is one of the better motives? As opposed to pure malice or sexual gratification. You can understand the desire to make money.

I saw him on Buzzcocks too. I thought he was semi funny.

He's quite annoying as a presenter though.

Quote: chipolata @ December 2 2008, 2:09 PM GMT

Surely greed is one of the better motives? As opposed to pure malice or sexual gratification. You can understand the desire to make money.

I dunno malice or sexual gratification are more often examples of misfiring personalities.

Greed is universal.