I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,252

If you liked this, you will like that (dictatorial algorithm).

Does anyone know if we can still go up Grimsby Town with a post second summer of love plastic cod or is it currently banned there on the grounds that it doesn't give you a full 6 feet from Ian Holloway? Surely I can't be the only one in these Covid times who is missing normal aqua inflatable fun while the North Sea wind gently brushes my hair. I've had to do more sex just to fill my banned fish times and it is bloody well getting on my nerves.

In response to an earlier post...... https://youtu.be/Ttr9DARVY-0 Could it be????

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th January 2021, 5:13 PM

It's apt that Larry Curly and Moe all chime in as one.
If only I could find a group name for them....

Who?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 9th January 2021, 1:42 PM

Because you don't like someone is not an excuse to have them cancelled
It says more about you than them.

And it's something that the right does just as much as the left. To think anything else is naive. Trump himself is the Cancel Culture King, regularly trying to destroy anybody who disagrees with him. Case in point being the Republican state officials who did their duty and certified election results, only to have Trump label them as enemies of the people and turn the Maga mob on them. He's elevated intolerance of other people's opinions to an art form.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 10th January 2021, 1:46 AM

..... summer of love plastic cod ........ I've had to do more sex just to fill my banned fish times and it is bloody well getting on my nerves.

Nice to see you've found a way around your bestiality charge, a plastic fish sex toy. I can see why the French are keen to keep you out of their waters.

Quote: chipolata @ 10th January 2021, 12:20 PM

And it's something that the right does just as much as the left. To think anything else is naive. Trump himself is the Cancel Culture King, regularly trying to destroy anybody who disagrees with him. Case in point being the Republican state officials who did their duty and certified election results, only to have Trump label them as enemies of the people and turn the Maga mob on them. He's elevated intolerance of other people's opinions to an art form.

Even Pence is dead to him now because he didn't do something he couldn't do.:)

Pence always looked dead, behind the eyes. :|

People are now complaining about the use of the word 'jab' concerning the covid vaccine.
I've seen them on tv and heard them on the radio.....And of course Twatter.

They say the word makes them nauseous and weak, one said she fainted at the very mention of jab.

I'm trying not to laugh.

You should laugh,"Does anybody remember laughter?"

I apologise:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3EY8vv_460svav1.mp4

I'm not having a go Dabutt but what are your observations on the events of last week?

Quote: john tregorran @ 11th January 2021, 6:46 PM

You should laugh,"Does anybody remember laughter?"

I apologise:

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3EY8vv_460svav1.mp4

I saw a funny face today.

I didn't take the piss. I said thank you.

I just read, Even a path to love and spiritual enlightment starts with an a. I responded, Yes, and F**k off you pretentious c**t starts with an f.

Bloody miserable git Geoff Boycott moaning because he hasn't had his second virus jab, when there are millions, like me, and with COPD, still waiting for the first one.

Hey Boycott! F**k off you selfish bastard.

Hey Boycott! F**k off you selfish bastard.

I think a lot of his old batting partners would have said that :)

To be fair to Geoffrey Boycott, he's been a consistently horrible human being for his entire life.