I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,250

Trump is a disgrace whipping up the mob with his lies, but even more disgraceful are the apologists and enablers who have allowed this toxic clown to flourish.

Quote: Chappers @ 6th January 2021, 9:09 AM

Apparently the Royal Mint has brought out a £2 coin commemorating HG Wells War of the Worlds Featuring a TRIPOD with 4 legs!

Maybe it's a penis? I for one welcome Royal Mint's more anatomically correct depiction of the mighty Martian fighting machines.

Quote: chipolata @ 7th January 2021, 11:41 AM

Trump is a disgrace whipping up the mob with his lies, but even more disgraceful are the apologists and enablers who have allowed this toxic clown to flourish.

Good point. For example people that don't check quantitative facts, people running off prejudice. Like Trump assuming if his Mexican employee voted for him, for example, all Mexicans will vote for him. When do you think he'll do a bunk, or does he believe his own hype ?

Quote: chipolata @ 7th January 2021, 11:41 AM

I for one welcome Royal Mint's more anatomically correct depiction of the mighty Martian fighting machines.

Laughing out loud

This is Kent Brockman, Channel 6 news. So long.

A message for Mr Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMoRS_9bcM

that's a good one :)

Some bright news for Trump anyway,Piers Morgan is not his friend anymore.

Banned from Twitter now.
They're slowly taking his toys away.
Time for bed, Donnie.

Quote: john tregorran @ 8th January 2021, 7:44 PM

that's a good one :)

Some bright news for Trump anyway,Piers Morgan is not his friend anymore.

That's a shame, as they deserve each other.

People accept censorship as long as it's the 'right' people.

It's not censorship.
Private company - they can do what they like,

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th January 2021, 9:54 AM

It's not censorship.
Private company - they can do what they like,

Newspapers and most television news channels are also private companies. Would it be ok if they censored as they pleased? Is censorship only frowned upon if it comes from the government?

Quote: DaButt @ 9th January 2021, 10:30 AM

Newspapers and most television news channels are also private companies. Would it be ok if they censored as they pleased?

They already do.
They all choose to report things that fit with their agenda.
Have you watched any Fox News?
I think Twitters stance is pretty disingenuous, though.
They've happily platformed Trumps rants & lies for years - including those that drove the mob into a frenzy.
I guess there comes a time, though, when things get too toxic for even Twitter.

Should be a censor button on here.

Trump's lies and disinformation about nonexistent election fraud (yeah, still not one iota of evidence) incited a mob and contributed to four people dying, including a cop. Shame on him and shame on the people who continue to make excuses for him because they're so obsessed with their pathetic little culture war at the expense of everything else.

Strong stuff.
Inciting the mob? Show me that!
There definitely was election fraud....not enough to change the result but you blinkered lot are wrong.
Because you don't like someone is not an excuse to have them cancelled
It says more about you than them.

Over 50 law suits filed over voter fraud

All thrown out

Some of the judges said that the 'evidence' supporting some of these cases was absolutely laughable

The only fraud is trump- pretending to be a politician, when he is clearly just a sad , pathetic moron