I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,249

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th January 2021, 11:40 AM

tell your black hic co-worker not to worry as these democratically elected people are going to undo all the damage the rapist con artist charity stealing f**kwit has done

My coworker is the biggest Trump supporter I've ever met. Another Black coworker (my boss) was in the office today and lamenting the fact that Republicans could possibly lose control of the senate tonight. For someone who is supposedly a racist, President Trump sure has a lot of support from non-white voters.

I don't think he's a racist.
He's prejudiced against or antagonistic towards anyone regardless of their colour who is not Donald Trump.

Da Butt I have you down for a stone cold Republican so how you can defend the draft dodging son of a man who dodged the draft to fight the Nazis and who has ripped off every businessperson he has dealt with, stole from charities raped women and dishonored your war dead.
Republicans are the the party of Lincoln Roosevelt Eisenhower and Regan, this guy is a bum and he is acting like its a cult. So when the time comes and he attempts to subvert the will of the people will you drink the Kool Aid?

I don't understand this tiff.

Can we all not get together as one in this Covid age to congratulate Kim Jong-Un for being the only person left on earth who can healthily do exactly what he likes for ever more? When is he taking over Hollywood?

Apparently the Royal Mint has brought out a £2 coin commemorating HG Wells War of the Worlds Featuring a TRIPOD with 4 legs!

Hang your head in shame, America.

WHITE mob riot in Washington.Apparently over run the police without anyone being shot or killed.
That's strange :)

Twitter awash with republicans saying all these people aren't trump supporters at all - they are all anti trump people pretending to be trump supporters- doing this just to make him look bad!!

F**king hilarious

Greatest democracy on earth?

It's the worlds biggest lunatic asylum

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th January 2021, 8:57 PM

Twitter awash with republicans saying all these people aren't trump supporters at all - they are all anti trump people pretending to be trump supporters...

In which case you'd expect to see a few less rednecks!
Plus the odd black face.

If there were black faces they would probably have been shot dead by now

On the plus side, the Georgia results are in.
So Donald's done the treble.
Lost the Presidency, the House & the Senate.
Way to go, Toddler in Chief.
Sort of appropriate that it's all ended in a giant tantrum.

He should be charged with inciting a riot

LOCK HIM UP

There must be hundreds arrested...or not.

Worst president ever.

The Republican party has a lot to answer for.

I hope they will start referring to these people as 'Trump's anti-democratic protesters.'

A woman protester has died. How long before he tries to use her?

Listen, Mexico is chanting "Build the wall, build the wall...;

How did they get in to such a heavily guarded place?

The police let them in ...............

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/how-did-pro-trump-protesters-get-into-capitol-hill-washington/13038568

Terrible news but to put a positive spin on it I'm ok.