I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,248

No that Police Scotland have charged her Cummings has to be next by police England , unless there is some sort of bias.

It beggars belief, this twat in The States doesn't realise what a f**king idiot he looks with his closing speech of "Amen and Awomen".

The word means "so be it" - it has f**k all to do with gender.

What's next? In the restaurant asking for a "Womenu", climbers tackling the Hermalayas?

The world (America) has gone f**king insane.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7553949/amen-awomen-prayer-congress/#

And this is nothing new. I remember a documentary about 10 years ago - an American family touring somewhere in Europe and the father saying his daughter is not always glad, but as long as she has her Walkperson to listen to she's happy.
Good grief. How sad.

It's like dangling a worm in an overcrowded pond.
Mention a covid rule breaker and you'll get a Cummins bite.

I don't for one minute excuse what he did or his pathetic excuses. It was a terrible selfish act (even though he didn't have it)
But! She had a covid test because she was having symptoms and then got on a train from Scotland to London.
She tested positive and then got on a public train again back to Scotland.
The two cases can't really be compared.

But imagine the positive message firing him would have sent out?
Instead they drew the wagons in a circle and defended him - too a ludicrous extent in some cases (Gove).
It just promulgated the "one-rule-for-them" narrative and encouraged, in many, a lax attitude to lockdown.
Not really interested wether or not he gets a slap on the wrist from the Old Bill - that's not really the point.

This can't be right??? I agree.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th January 2021, 10:31 AM

This can't be right??? I agree.

Ha!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th January 2021, 9:20 AM

It beggars belief, this twat in The States doesn't realise what a f**king idiot he looks with his closing speech of "Amen and Awomen".

The word means "so be it" - it has f**k all to do with gender.

What's next? In the restaurant asking for a "Womenu", climbers tackling the Hermalayas?

The world (America) has gone f**king insane.

Welcome to Biden's America, where Democrats trip over themselves to signal how "woke" they are. Wait until China Joe is inevitably forced out of office due to his worsening dementia and the world is introduced to a female president who was chosen based upon the color of her skin. As my Black coworker says every time Kamala Harris is mentioned, "How could anyone not see how racist her selection was?"

Only in America, or maybe not. :(

We usually follow you like a load of f**king sheep. Baaa

Ste I don't need to have a worm dangled in front of me mate I have the same constant stance on the man and his ability to flaunt the law of the land. The fact that it wasn't dealt with at the time resonated across the land and gave the lockdown breakers a point of reference that has no doubt cost many lives,
Da Butt I'm glad you're at least recognising who's America it is and tell your black hic co-worker not to worry as these democratically elected people are going to undo all the damage the rapist con artist charity stealing f**kwit has done and with a bit of luck he will be able to watch it happen if the prison he is in allows TVs .

Quote: Firkin @ 4th January 2021, 11:03 PM

The bookmaker Coral has named Michaela Coel as the favourite (from Bubblegum fame)

I think that's a contradiction.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th January 2021, 8:57 AM

No that Police Scotland have charged her Cummings has to be next by police England , unless there is some sort of bias.

Can you translate that into English please?

Chappers stop boring the f**king arse off me . You couldn't write funny with a broken pen and there is nothing more bland than having to deal with people who think that they can score points by detecting a typo or a misspelling . Its as boring as f**k and so are you so lets blank each other before I really speak my mind .

I did read ages ago that 'Amen' was originally derived from Amun, an ancient Egyptian solar deity, the Hebrews took the term from them, well one story goes that way anyway but it has nothing to do with gender but a 5000 year old semi-monotheistic solar deity, never heard such asinine nonsense. I could understand if it were a term that in today's society isn't acceptable but it isn't, I mean why don't they do something about a real issue than making one up. Twunch of bats!

I read somewhere that Richard Ayoade could be a replacement.
I may be tempted to watch it then.

Agreed, however what is the appeal with John Bishop, just find him quite bland and annoying.

A Conservative chairman has stood down after going on a rant against women and children. In his New Year's Eve message on Twitter, Gareth Baines suggested that A&E departements were full of 'fat mums in Pot Noodle-stained leggings' with their 'snot-covered Asbo' children

And the Conservative Party is full of c**ts

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th January 2021, 6:01 PM

Chappers stop boring the f**king arse off me . You couldn't write funny with a broken pen and there is nothing more bland than having to deal with people who think that they can score points by detecting a typo or a misspelling . Its as boring as f**k and so are you so lets blank each other before I really speak my mind .

I seriously couldn't make sense of what you wrote.

Chappers you know what you do and so do I. sadly I'm not couth enough to put up with it like the others do.
You made two post today that were both petty pops at me and for me you need calling out for it. See it as a flaw or a quality on my part but I don't out up with pops.
So if it helps I'll say its my fault for poor grammar and spelling and apologise that way we can stop conversing so that it doesn't crop up again.

Chappers you know what you do and so do I. sadly I'm not couth enough to put up with it like the others do.
You made two post today that were both petty pops at me and for me you need calling out for it. See it as a flaw or a quality on my part but I don't out up with pops.
So if it helps I'll say its my fault for poor grammar and spelling and apologise that way we can stop conversing so that it doesn't crop up again.