I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,247

Can't quite believe this guy isn't banged up yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y&feature=emb_logo

He's mental.

He's a crook.
I should imagine he did business the same way.

Trump is going to jail along with his clan and Morgan would do well to lay off the young black girl and concentrate on why Prince Andrew hasn't answered questions about raping kids .

Not a fan of Piers Moron, but caught him ranting this morning on'telly, going on about Harry and Meghan retaining their titles, even though they show no allegiance to the Crown or the UK; yet still seem to trade on the Duke and Duchess to swell their pockets.

So he now, instead of calling them Harry and Megs, he now calls them Ginge and Cringe Laughing out loud

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13640246/piers-morgan-prince-harry-meghan-markle-strip-royal-titles/

Strurgeon's pulled the lock-down trigger.
Boris behind the curve, as usual.
No wonder the Jock's want independence

As it stands a general election is miles off but Johnsons danger lays among his own as he has proven to be beyond useless. He has misread and failed to act so many times that he will have few friends watching his back once the other Tories think that its stable enough to have a 'Night of the Long Knives'
Lets be honest Johnson is so poor the cleaners might fancy their chances and if they won they would no doubt do a better f**king job.

More importantly,is Jodie leaving Dr Who ???

I read somewhere that Richard Ayoade could be a replacement.
I may be tempted to watch it then.

Or they could just realise the show has been on the air, off and on, for about 150 years - and just pack it in already

Quote: john tregorran @ 4th January 2021, 5:59 PM

I have never watched it but Jane Fonda at 83 is still as fit as f**k though she was never what you could call overloaded. More lithe. The fact that she hasn't turned up with the daleks as Barbarella shooting Shergar, didn't she, as she puts the fear of god there while doin' radioactive fallout from Sizewell B. Well, it's a total lack of imagination on the parts of the BBC execs who have totally lost the plot and major these days on 42D implants and saying we will all die from a fake virus. And yes we did go through the Vietnam protests together along with Glenda, Nina, Malcolm and the Redgraves. I was only four at the time but I was lured in by those bleetin' beatniks for my other wordly intelligence. Jane paid for my flight over and everything.

She even helped me out of my heroin addiction. But then I was godfather to her Dad, Henry, so she knew I was a good sort. That is why I was their main mental health guru in "On Golden Showers". These days it would be too pale and straight to win an Oscar but actually I agree with the progress. I also believe that hip hop artists and Premier league footballer should ignore Covid rules purely on the basis they have loads of money, five kids under five, and mansions to fill. The only time we fell out, actually, was when she said "your'e a queer" - and when I looked last I'm not - "don't do that joke about me and a fondue set : jus' keep yer cheese on yer knob". Luckily, I had the character to laugh it off and even voted for her in '92 as actuwally a non American citizen when she transitioned albeit temporarily with Ms Barbra Streisand into Bill Clnton.

Quote: lofthouse @ 4th January 2021, 7:17 PM

Or they could just realise the show has been on the air, off and on, for about 150 years - and just pack it in already

pfft ! 150 years is nothing to a time lord.

Quote: john tregorran @ 4th January 2021, 5:59 PM

The bookmaker Coral has named Michaela Coel as the favourite (from Bubblegum fame)

She and Ayoade both have very strong odd ball, comical personas and they can both act. The pair are good choices imo. I also read John Bishop was playing an assistant roll in episode 13.

Give it to Richard E Grant or otherwise they can just f**king f**k the f**king hell off

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th January 2021, 11:50 AM

Not a fan of Piers Moron, but caught him ranting this morning on'telly, going on about Harry and Meghan retaining their titles, even though they show no allegiance to the Crown or the UK; yet still seem to trade on the Duke and Duchess to swell their pockets.

So he now, instead of calling them Harry and Megs, he now calls them Ginge and Cringe Laughing out loud

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/13640246/piers-morgan-prince-harry-meghan-markle-strip-royal-titles/

All because he didn't get an invite to the wedding. He uses his job to present morning news and current affairs as a way to spout his personal attacks on people he dislikes. Amazed he's still on telly. Miss the days of Pebble Mill.

Arena

Highway

Margaret Ferrier arrested and charged over 'reckless conduct'

I thought this had been swept under the carpet.....but what took so long?