I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,183

According to reports today, Twitter is to cease using the terms "master" and "slave" in its programming languages when describing interactions between processes.

Also, according to reports, many estate agents in London and the south of England are to cease using the term "master" bedroom.

Twitter is also to cease using the word "blacklist".

Apparently, words with even remote connotations of slavery or race are offending a lot of people.

What next? Nestlé to change the name of its iconic "Walnut Whip" to "Walnut Written Warning" and actor Jack Black to be known as Dwight White? Laughing out loud

The Dungeons and Dragons fantasy game is being reworked to explain that entirely fictional races such as orcs are not inherently evil nor violent, rather they've made individual decisions to be that way.

Quote: DaButt @ 4th July 2020, 5:18 PM

The Dungeons and Dragons fantasy game is being reworked to explain that entirely fictional races such as orcs are not inherently evil nor violent, rather they've made individual decisions to be that way.

I can confirm that there are a number of orcs who habitually stay at home caring for their families, watching TV and generally doing good works while all the inherently evil, violent bastards are out in the street making individual decisions to attack and injure police officers.

They want to cancel panto because 'the format is out of date.' Oh no it isn't!

No panto horse of course

You can't social distance in the back end of a horse with your face up against someone's anus

Put It BEHIIIIND YOU.

Kanye West announces he is running as President

uhhhhhhh

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th July 2020, 11:49 AM

Kanye West announces he is running as President

And suddenly, Donald starts to look pretty good to a lot of people who until now haven't been too keen on him.
Laughing out loud

What do you call a beetle with two c**ts? Paul, Kanye and Rihanna.

Prince Harry has said the British Empire should "acknowledge past wrongs".

God Almighty! That girl is wearing his balls for earrings! Laughing out loud

Jack Monroe, a food writer originally called Melissa but who decided upon a change of name, has accused David Walliams of "horrific racism" in his bestselling children's books.

I haven't read any of David's books but I'd bet a pound to a penny that any racial overtones or undertones in his stories fall some way short of being even remotely offensive to a reader who is even remotely normal.

I had a quick look Rood and it is very tenuous, but then she's a food critic so she off-piste. Seems easier to get PR by complaining rather than creating these days.

Quote: Firkin @ 6th July 2020, 5:54 PM

I had a quick look Rood and it is very tenuous, but then she's a food critic so she off-piste. Seems easier to get PR by complaining rather than creating these days.

Yes, he's been a successful children's author for about 12 years during which time his books have sold 37 million copies worldwide.

And "Jack" is the only person to spot the horrific racism dripping from every page?

I can think of a few words to describe "Jack" but I'm going to go with "oversensitive". Laughing out loud

It seems Ghislaine Maxwell has a heap of recordings of very important people getting up to all sorts of naughtiness.

If that's true, there are only two possible outcomes: she dies or she walks.

What a woman!

PS. And here's a thought: if she dies, the whole world will know she and Jeffrey were murdered by "America" because they were an inconvenience. So, if that can happen to two white multimillionaires, what chance does any poor black guy in the street have in that country?

I don't think they dare kill her.

So is she going to walk?

The world would be absolutely outraged - but I see no alternative if she's got those videos.

You couldn't make this stuff up, unless you were very good at writing thrillers! Laughing out loud

Her dad was murdered too

By Mossad