I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,175

According to reports today, the stabbings in the park in Reading were a terrorist incident.

Three people are reported dead as a result of the attacks.

One witness said the attacker pulled a knife and 'shouted some unintelligible words' before beginning his attacks.

Of course, I have absolutely no idea what he probably shouted.

Something about the stresses of lockdown, perhaps?

I think the latest Trump rally has ascended into the dizzy heights of stand up comedy.
Seriously though,the more you test,the more you get.Can't argue with that logic.

In the news today, a man arriving from Jamaica at Brussels airport was suspected of smuggling and was taken to a nearby hospital for examination where he was found to be carrying cocaine inside an artificial penis.

After the examination, a police officer said, "We believe him to be a mule."

A nurse added, "He's certainly hung like a horse!"

PS. Only the first sentence of this post is true.

BBC continues to ban potentially racist language from shows. They're black listed.

An 18-year-old Russian girl blogger who apparently became a millionaire at the age of 15 due to her Internet scribblings has been killed after falling off a motorbike on the island of Bali.

I had a good joke lined up as a final comment on this news item but I thought better of it.

That reminds me of a joke I wrote and would never use. 'What's Eric Clapton's least favourite Bros song? Drop the Boy.' I'd never actually share a joke like that.

One radio station reported that on the news at the time, then totally innocently proceeded to play Jump by Van Halen

What's Eric Clapton's least favourite brand? Dyson. I would never share a joke like that. Beneath contempt.

I'm finding it difficult to understand your definition of a joke.Isn't it supposed to be funny?

Four authors have resigned from JK Rowling's literary agency following JK's controversial suggestion that human gender has more to do with biology than with an individual's mental processes.

Fox Fisher, Drew Davies and Ugla Stefanía Kristjönudóttir Jónsdóttir (no, the cat has NOT just walked over my keyboard!) have left the agency as well as a fourth author who wishes to remain anonymous.

If I cast my mind back into the mists of time I can remember when people with different opinions were, more often than not, able to live and work with each other quite amicably.

Bob Dylan told us in 1964 that "The times they are a-changing" and he was right.

The question in 2020, however, is whether or not human genders are a-changing or whether indeed they are, ever were or ever will be a-changeable.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 22nd June 2020, 9:44 PM

The question in 2020, however, is whether or not human genders are a-changing or whether indeed they are, ever were or ever will be a-changeable.

I see what you have done here.
What's Oscar Pistorius' least favourite musical? Footloose.
If Rowling says it, it must be true. Came up with a specky twat on a f**king broomstick as a hero.

If my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle

S'all I got to say

Quote: Rood Eye @ 22nd June 2020, 6:53 PM

An 18-year-old Russian girl blogger who apparently became a millionaire at the age of 15 due to her Internet scribblings has been killed after falling off a motorbike on the island of Bali.

Her boyfriend posted: "(Anastasia) was moving at a speed of 50 to 62mph along a major road, where everybody goes at such a speed. She always rode very safely and accurately."

She crashed her new Kawasaki Ninja 250cc at about 1.45pm Sunday on Sunset Road (a main thoroughfare), where the speed limit is 50 kmh (30 mph). Heavy traffic usually precludes speeding on that road but traffic has been lighter during the coronavirus lockdown. Foreign media reports claim she drove into a "roadside fence". She actually drove into the center road divider.

Police in Burnley are seeking a man who flew over the football stadium in an aeroplane displaying a banner saying "white lives matter" shortly before their recent match against Manchester City

Exactly why that should be a criminal offence is not clear to me but apparently it upset the Burnley players and they are blaming their upset for their subsequent 5-0 defeat by City.

When his plane landed, they should have insisted he did 14 days in quarantine . According to the news it upset most of the fans and residents, so he was literally flying in the face of popular opinion. Do you see what I did there Rood ?