I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,170

Yeah I've seen the footage and it's utterly ridiculous that a whole pack of cops have got that guy pinned down when he's clearly suffering and unarmed

I was just making the point that these cops may possibly just be f**king clueless and obviously they don't learn in training to kneel on somebody's neck when they aren't even posing any physical threat- But how do we know they were doing it out of racism?

Maybe the did, maybe they didn't

as it's been decided by people that it is - you've now got riots and looting as a result

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th May 2020, 5:46 PM

you've now got riots and looting as a result

Its the result of a build up things.
Amy Cooper is a good place to start - she knew full well that if she (lied) and said a black man was attacking her, rather than asking her to put her dog on leash (the law, the police would come running and the black guy would get the rough end of it.
It's a racist country and the police are heightened version of the worst element - much like they are here - but our's are starting from a lower base where we don't lynch people.
Maybe the cop who killed the guy was a non-racist murderer.
The weight of evidence would be against that.

Apparently they used the work at the same nightclub or something years ago

I suspose Oolong Mosque and his cosmonauts should be congratulated for their sex space rocket but how many of them built the Annie Nightingale Hospital and why is it that they haven't been furlonged?

Quote: DaButt @ 29th May 2020, 8:57 PM

Let's break this down:

Police murder an unarmed black man.
Innocent until proven guilty, at least in this country.

Then arrest a black CNN reporter while the killer policeman remains free.
Incorrect. The cop was arrested.

Trump threatens to shut down Twitter and issues an executive order to crack down on internet content that pisses him off.
Incorrect. That is not what the executive order says. It is also in line with what Joe Biden was saying just a few months ago.

Will the next US election essentially come down to: Do you support a racist, sexist, mendacious f**kwit or not?
Not one of those has ever been proven, as far as I can recall. Trump's first response to the death in Minneapolis was to promise an investigation and mourn the loss of the man's life.

Or do most Americans simply not care because they are preoccupied with junk food, junk TV and junk social media?
Stereotype much? Stereotyping is a primary component of racism.

Let's break this down. If you watched that tape and did not see the murder, then you are part of the problem. Watch the "arrest" videos again. Then have a good, long look in the mirror and give yourself a pat on the back for presuming the policeman is innocent.

CNN reporter Omar Jimenez was arrested about 5.10am Friday. The announcement of the arrest of Derek Chauvin (the man who murdered George Floyd) was made later that day. Don't you understand that arresting a black reporter before arresting the killer made the situation worse?

Trump commenting (about social media) on Twitter: "We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen." His order aims to end the liability shield for social media companies. If his tweets get accompanied by labels/warnings or if his supporters' crackpot lies get fact-checked and proven wrong and removed, that pisses him off. If you don't understand this, read some of his lies. Then have long good look in the mirror again.

You say no evidence to prove Trump's sexism. I say: grab em by the pussy, look at that face - would anyone vote for that, the face of a dog, horseface, fat pigs, crazed lowlife, Miss Piggy, unattractive both inside and out - I understand why her husband left her for a man. Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?
Again, have a good long look in the mirror.

You say no evidence to prove Trump's racism. I say: Shithole African countries, Mexico is sending rapists bringing drugs, You know you don't want to live them [blacks] either, He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me--and I have no idea whether this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be--that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' Etc, etc.

You say no evidence to prove Trump is a mendacious f**kwit.?I say: Listen to Trump. Read his tweets. Or try doing a google search for: Trump lies.

Trump's first response after the murder of George Floyd became news was to talk about China and take no questions. Rather than show decisive leadership by mentioning the biggest breaking news story in the country to promise swift justice, he didn't mention it. Later, he called the Minneapolis mayor "very weak" and said "thugs are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd". "When the looting starts, the shooting starts." Still later, he said "I understand the hurt. I understand the pain. People have really been through a lot. The family of George is entitled to justice and the people of Minnesota are entitled to live in safety."

Stereotyping on junk food consumption? "The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that, for 2015-2016 in the U.S., 39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese (including 7.6% with severe obesity) and that another 31.8% were overweight."
Stereotyping on junk TV? The Masked Singer, 90 Day Fiance and The Bachelor among the top-rated shows. According to a Nielsen report, United States adults are watching 5 hours of TV per day on average.
Stereotyping on junk social media? Social media's bite-sized posts are widely regarded as addictive junk food for the brain. Your president is among the addicts because he doesn't like reading books or reports. Social media bubbles can entrench and amplify ignorance and prejudice.

Question: Will you vote for Trump again this year?
Question: Do you honestly believe Trump is not a racist?

Quote: lofthouse @ 30th May 2020, 12:08 PM

Some over zealous thug of a cop accidentally kills someone by being a violent moron - but automatically because poor guy was black , it's racial

Wow. You actually posted in Derek Chauvin's defense, claiming the killing was accidental.

Maybe the cop attacked him because he was a PC upholder of women's rights and heard Floyd was a Chauvinist?

I think constantly trying to find some reason why something that, to all intents and purposes is racist, ISN'T racist is sort of racist.

What's got 372 legs, can't speak Italian and only f**ks Africans? FAO.

Kenneth, i don't always agree with the things you say, but i agree with just about everything you said .

Two things worry me about Trump -
First, things might get a lot worse before they get better.
Second, things won't get better.

Considering how many racist deeds go unrecorded, that video represent hundreds of hidden or veiled racist attacks. Defending the indefensible, when he's clearly been caught bang to rights and even penalised by his employers for it, is head in a pillow case stuff.

And personally I don't want to be judged when my hair is long just because the barbers are closed.

It's bad enough having to fight for a tin of prunes.

What the f is going on?

Cut your own hair. I have and made a bloody good job of it. Errr

Me too

Clippers

3 minutes - done!

Brother, Brother.

Fish full of mercury.

I don't have the skills to do anything other than a baldy-locks and I've never risked that one. I would look like a girl from another planet with muddy, glowing eyes, a massive hooter and no breasts.

It's also a very strange sort of head in shape, especially from the sides - kind of Mongolian - so I have to have a number 3 or 4 to disguise it.

There are Chinese devices available on Amazon which would help with those numbers but, as you might have heard in passing on Pathe news, it's a bit irregular in those parts currently. So, for now, I'm only buying British.