I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,161

I see both You Tube and Facebook have deleted David Icke's content.
Of course, that deluded nut-job will just believe it all to be part of the "cover-up".
But at least he'll now just be rambling to himself like most other senile idiots.

Himself?

No he has his own website and forum and podcasts and is always publishing books

Or maybe he just wants to stay in the lime light ? Thinking we're ruled by giant lizards sound more like a pitch to Hollywood than a real belief. Trouble is he can now legitimately say "You don't delete Trump's so why me ?"

Well we live in a free country so he should be able to say whatever he wants - it may possibly be horse shit, but it doesn't hurt anyone so..

Yes, but I think the websites and books are for dedicated conspiracy-twats.
The stuff he was circulating on FB & YouTube is classified as fake, misleading news.
And there's no 'possibly' about it - he's a deluded ego-maniac.

Not sure he's an ego maniac

Dude seems to spend his whole life trying to warn normal people about potential threats to their basic civil rights and freedoms

He could just play golf!

Jeez.
Keep drinking the cool-aid, mate.

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd May 2020, 1:31 PM

Well we live in a free country

Clearly not. Any more.

I know.
We can't even carry assault rifles.

In a clickbait ad in today's Daily Mail, I read "Clint Eastwood is nearing 100."

He's actually 89.

I did think perhaps female conquests but it's probably a lot more than that.

According to reports, the BBC is planning to change the structure of the licence fee.

Historically, all licence-payers have paid the same amount but under one proposed idea, the licence fee should vary according to the size of the viewer's house.

More precisely, it would be linked to council tax bands.

The idea of a licence fee might have seemed reasonable in the days when watching TV meant watching the BBC - simply because there were no other channels in Britain.

Nowadays, however, with a near-infinity of other channels available and Netflix (and similar streaming services) offering so much choice for considerably less than that the BBC licence fee, I think it might be time for the BBC to close its doors and stop living in the past.

Either that or they should operate under the same conditions as other broadcasters - and become a commercial TV station. Crap programs mean no viewers - which means no advertisers which means they go out of business.

Yes, it's a cruel world but I think it might be about time that the BBC started to live in it.

The Daily Mail continues to print inconsequential drivel about Little Mix.

Who is paying the Daily Mail to print this stuff?

To my mind, Britain has only ever produced two credible girl bands: the Beverley Sisters and the Spice Girls.

Elastica (mostly!)

I must be the best looking guy in the world. How else do you explain all these beautiful women who not only know about me but take all the trouble to open an account on Facebook and sign in just to contact me? Wow.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 5th May 2020, 9:10 PM

and the Spice Girls.

Leave religion out of this.