I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,156

Quote: chipolata @ 17th April 2020, 3:25 PM

You sound like you're in love with that incredibly brave man fighting courageously for his right to infect and kill as many old and sick people as possible. What a hero!Lovey

You should have addressed that to the poster above me, Chip. A psychiatrist would have a field day with the two of you: see a photo of a man with a gun and all you can think of is the size of his penis, rent boys, gay sex and same-sex love.

P.S. It's 2020 and calling someone gay as an act of derision is frowned upon in polite society.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th April 2020, 3:31 PM

You should have addressed that to the poster above me, Chip. A psychiatrist would have a field day with the two of you: see a photo of a man with a gun and all you can think of is the size of his penis, rent boys, gay sex and same-sex love.

P.S. It's 2020 and calling someone gay as an act of derision is frowned upon in polite society.

Actually I was expressing my utter contempt for an irresponsible idiot that minmises the threat of a deadly virus while old and vulnerable people are dying. Drooling over his weapon and implying he's possibly a combat veteran (and therefore brave and heroic) legitimses his breathtakingly irresponsible and cavalier attitude to the wellbeing of his fellow man. This is not the time for contrary posturing that has been stoked up by political agitators who seem to have nothing but contempt for human life.

Quote: chipolata @ 17th April 2020, 3:43 PM

Drooling over his weapon

Huh?

Quote: chipolata @ 17th April 2020, 3:43 PM

implying he's possibly a combat veteran

It's true, however. Any anonymous person in a photo could be a combat veteran, even you. Although the guy in the photo is exercising proper trigger discipline as taught by the military.

Da Butt,
. Settle an argument. My man has just asserted that you sometimes send criminals to the gas chambers. I was so horrified I didn't believe him . Is it true you gas people?

Not since 1999. Six states still have them as backups to injections if the condemned prisoner requests it.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th April 2020, 8:37 PM

Not since 1999. Six states still have them as backups to injections if the condemned prisoner requests it.

He has agreed I'm right - as usual. .:DLovey:D

Quote: DaButt @ 17th April 2020, 3:31 PM

see a photo of a man with a gun and all you can think of is the size of his penis

For me, it's stupidly noisy motorbikes and cars with amplified exhaust pipes (or mufflers, if you prefer) that get me thinking about cock. Surely it's true that the noisier the motorbike, the smaller the penis? As for gun nuts, the people who feel the need to publicly display their big guns in protests, they're just losers.

And speaking of dicks, what an absolute cocksucker Trump is:
Trump wrote in a series of tweets: "LIBERATE MINNESOTA", "LIBERATE MICHIGAN" and then "LIBERATE VIRGINIA".

...Minnesota Governor Tim Walz responded to the tweets, saying he called the White House to ask "what they think we could have done differently", but did not hear back.

"The president unveiled a three step plan that mirrors exactly what we're trying to do," Mr Walz told reporters.

"I called to ask, what are we doing differently about moving towards getting as many people back into the workforce without compromising the health of Minnesotans or the providers?

"And that will probably take longer than a two-word tweet, but I think there's responsibility to tell us that."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52330531

Well yes , of course Trump is a complete and utter dickhead who any right minded person wouldn't want running a jumble sale , let alone a country

But as always you have to ask who put him there?

Everyone knew long before he was elected that he is a loathsome, repellent turd of a man

Yet MILLIONS of people still voted for him

Frankly I weep for the human race and it would probably be a blessing if this damn virus wiped us all out for good

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th April 2020, 12:47 PM

Yet MILLIONS of people still voted for him

But even more voted against him.
So there is some hope.

You won't read this in the newspapers but I am informed that a well-known celebrity (a member of a band beloved by one of our favourite BCG members) has/had a house in Marlow, Buckinghamshire in which there's a room containing two toilets - facing each other!

The walls and the ceiling are completely covered in mirrors.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 18th April 2020, 3:13 PM

You won't read this in the newspapers but I am informed that a well-known celebrity (a member of a band beloved by one of our favourite BCG members) has/had a house in Marlow, Buckinghamshire in which there's a room containing two toilets - facing each other!

The walls and the ceiling are completely covered in mirrors.

Though that is possible, I suspect it far more likely that your informant couldn't tell a bidet from a bogpan and got completely the wrong end of the stick.

TearyHuh?:S

I tend to quote an unnamed friend of mine at this point. He likes to read me Kipling. He was on the telephone just last night actually. Luckily I can recall it word for word although I was wearing my dressing gown and getting ready for sleep.

And if you can self-isolate for a so-called virus, my son, you will be so sturdy and truly handsome and very strong
And, my son, if it turns out not to be a virus and you have quite good relations with your Member of Parliament
Tell them that democracy should triumph over all and if you get them to agree, well then you have a cool haircut.

And then, my son, if you don't smash masts but order politicians to decouple from the iffy bits of global enterprise
Then you, my son, shall indeed wear Levis and Doctor Martens if you want, although they have gone cross gender
So what is the point when your values, my son, are firm and bold and you have an even bigger cock based in morals.

Oh morals, my son, you may encourage millions to smash the heads in of bastards who lied while you protect others
Even if they are rich and thieving by instinct but did not suppress exosome theory to make money from vaccines
Because, my son, if it turns out that there were cruel fakes, you must indeed put blood dripping dead heads on stakes.

That will not only ensure you have a place in the heavens but get you an Adidas hoody, navy blue, and boxing gloves
Alas my son, verily I cannot guarantee they will be signed by Tyler though you will have a beautiful wife, gypsy or not,
Unless - and then I will do - you shove their flesh and bones through a crusher of 144 tonnes and stick it on YouTube.

Yes, my loves, I really recognise this is a tough time for many.

But I do genuinely hope what I offer is of some real comfort.

Allegedly Johnson is 'back in control'. Now that really is cause for concern as he's a useless f**kwit.

Quote: Briosaid @ 18th April 2020, 10:58 PM

Allegedly Johnson is 'back in control'. Now that really is cause for concern as he's a useless f**kwit.

No, no, no.

I know you mean well.

But his kind, self-disciplined, subtle, authoritative , mature, genuinely empathetic ways will rein in the sad people who have gone way out there. A No 1 haircut can still be done for £18 on Amazon but he has had the sense to research that all that stuff is dispatched from China. I realise people do differ politically but you must agree he has led the entire nation against far eastern self trimming which may or may not shove in your box invisible coincidentally narrow eyed enemies .