I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,155

I know the USA considers itself the leader of the free world but I would rather live in a civilized country.

Quote: john tregorran @ 16th April 2020, 9:15 PM

I know the USA considers itself the leader of the free world but I would rather live in a civilized country.

If having armed citizens means a country isn't civilized, you might want to consider moving someplace that's civilized. North Korea comes to mind.

Quote: DaButt @ 16th April 2020, 7:29 PM

I saw people peacefully protesting. We have legal procedures in place to remove a politician if the people choose to do so. This was no more of a coup than a bunch of grannies protesting Boris Johnson.

Let's get this straight. You honestly believe that people waving big guns around is akin to a peaceful protest by a bunch of grannies?

I've not been following this but from the jist of it if grannies are walking around in bunches waving guns then they are bang out of order.

Quote: Kenneth @ 17th April 2020, 2:32 AM

Let's get this straight. You honestly believe that people waving big guns around is akin to a peaceful protest by a bunch of grannies?

I said it was not a coup. No government official was forcibly removed from office. No blood was spilled. No guns were waved. They were carried as is legal in the state - the people voted to allow it. Nobody broke the law and nobody got hurt. It was peaceful.

I'll dumb down the question a little.

Do you think the below image is the same as a bunch of grannies protesting peacefully?

Just a yes or no answer, please.

They're not observing social distancing either. So if they get sick and have to be cared for by health professionals, then they're endangering those health care professionals lives. Not to mention anybody else they come into contact with.

This is what happens when your legal system is built on a piece of parchment that was written by candle light while the odds of being attacked by Hurons passing themselves off as Mowhawks was through the roof. All the framers needed to say was 'The right to bare arms until law and order is established.
That dickhead with the ciggy in his mouth looks like he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, hence the gun and the size of the gun also suggests he must have a mickey like a prawn.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 17th April 2020, 8:12 AM

mickey like prawn.

I had to google "mickey like prawn" and it brought up Mickey Flanagan, which must be cockney slang for Dicky Bang Again i.e. penus. I get it now. That was very Hillary's Kung Pao Chicken of you.

Sorry that should have read 'Micky Like A prawn' Basically its anyone who try's to act like Johnny Rock , but only if they have a weapon, he's just a no mark without it you can see it in his eyes.

Quote: Kenneth @ 17th April 2020, 6:29 AM

Just a yes or no answer, please.

Yes. A peaceful protest, as allowed by law, where no one was hurt.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 17th April 2020, 8:12 AM

That dickhead with the ciggy in his mouth looks like he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, hence the gun and the size of the gun also suggests he must have a mickey like a prawn.

You can't tell anything from that photo, there's a good chance that he's a combat veteran.

This baby-faced guy killed at least 50 soldiers (some say 200+) during WWII and won every valor medal issued by the military, becoming one of the country's most-decorated soldiers.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th April 2020, 1:59 PM

This baby-faced guy killed at least 50 soldiers (some say 200+) during WWII and won every valor medal issued by the military, becoming one of the country's most-decorated soldiers.

If anybody went to hell and back in World War II, he certainly did.

He was living proof that not all tough guys look tough.

I know all about him and people like him its called 'Courage' and it would surprise you who has it and who doesn't and you can sense it in them you really can. Take John Wayne for instance he had coward written all over him and they would have wrote it on his army file if he would offered to fight like the rest of the 'Men' from Hollywood at the time instead of doing a 'Trump' oh and by the by most of the top Westerns at the box office had sheriffs in them that banned carrying guns in town , strange that?.

For the record I can tell and he is a dickhead and if he never had a gun he would probably be getting slapped around by his pimp.
Ooh I forgot to mention that he looked like a 'Rent Boy' most of them are.
They're soo butch they have to be gay and I bet that's the last thing the poor gay community wants to be dealing with, 'Confused and armed' is hardly the new 'Would like to meet a soul mate'.

Quote: DaButt @ 17th April 2020, 1:59 PM

You can't tell anything from that photo, there's a good chance that he's a combat veteran.

You sound like you're in love with that incredibly brave man fighting courageously for his right to infect and kill as many old and sick people as possible. What a hero!Lovey