I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,134

You'd have a lot more credibility if you weren't so fond of smearing people yourself. Like when Epstein died you were quite happy to peddle the baseless conspiracy theory that somehow the Clintons had orchestrated it.

And as for Andrew, I have little sympathy. If you lie down with dogs (Epstein) you're going to get fleas.

But like everybody else, I'm bowing out of this discussion because it's getting boring.

Quote: chipolata @ 4th December 2019, 11:39 AM

You'd have a lot more credibility . . .

Credibility is a very good thing, of course, but it's unnecessary when stating undisputed facts.

However, it's nice to know you think I'm an incredible writer.

I think so too.

PS. Do you see what I did there? Laughing out loud

Why is Jeremy Corbyn evil for not watching the Queens pontificating, sermonising shite Christmas speech? I would stick the proverbial pins in my eyes rather than waste a bit of my life watching this crap.

A bunch of "world leaders" gossiping about another behind their back.Not very edifying.
And of course his support will be even more determined to back him because of it.

Meanwhile, on the Isle of Person (formerly known as the Isle of Man), a dog has given birth to 21 puppies.

That's a world record for a natural delivery.

Quote: john tregorran @ 5th December 2019, 12:02 AM

A bunch of "world leaders" gossiping about another behind their back.Not very edifying.
And of course his support will be even more determined to back him because of it.

He's very mockable, that's the problem. He's possibly the most mockable human in all of history, with his vanity and ego and tantrums and hubris and thin skin.

Sadly for the world, he holds more grudges than lonely high court judges, so expect retribution.

Quote: Briosaid @ 4th December 2019, 11:55 PM

Why is Jeremy Corbyn evil for not watching the Queens pontificating, sermonising shite Christmas speech? I would stick the proverbial pins in my eyes rather than waste a bit of my life watching this crap.

Ah, but the point is, not that he doesn't watch it, but that he lied about it and tried to mislead the intervewer and the viewers into believing that he did, presumably because he thought it was politic to do so (despite his principles). Unprincipled, lying, misleading? I thought that was supposed to be the exclusive province of certain other politicans.

Fair point Billy. It was clever to catch Corbyn like that, because Boris is the record holder for morally corrupt. But now were all focused on Corbyn being misleading about watching a tv program (as opposed to Boris lying about 18 billion). Because it's the Queen, it links with the "Treason" chants ! On a more important Political note, I do like Swinsons use of primary colours in her outfits.

How anyone can justify Johnson's refusal to face Andrew Neil after that challenge is seriously deluded and may I suggest a potential danger to the public and possibly animals.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th December 2019, 8:41 PM

How anyone can justify Johnson's refusal to face Andrew Neil after that challenge is seriously deluded and may I suggest a potential danger to the public and possibly animals.

It's difficult to justify it from a moral or a democratic standpoint but, from a tactical standpoint, Boris's refusal to meet Andrew Neil is exactly the right decision.

If Boris turns up for the interview, Andrew is quite likely to rip him to shreds - and that is going to cost the Tories a huge number of votes in seats where a great many voters are currently undecided. It could very easily cost them the election itself and put Jeremy into Number 10.

However, if Boris doesn't turn up for an interview, the negative impact on the Tory vote will be only a tiny fraction of the negative impact that in all probability would follow such an interview, were it to take place.

If he sits back and does nothing between now and the election, the polls say he'll be home and dry and leading a new Conservative government into 2020.

If he has even half the brains he was born with, he won't go anywhere near Andrew Neil before the election.

I can see the tactic and the sense behind it and he does have the press backing him. But mud sticks and he is not trusted by his family his friends or any of his baby mothers and it will cost him, how much I do not know,

On top of that Rees Moggs sisters (Remember him) and her mates actions looks like a sleeper cell designed to derail the Brexit Party in a' Night of the Long Lies'

Add that to the DUP being left on the order side of his new fence he is creating the type of enemies you can only control with a majority.

As it stand the media is ALL pro Boris, from the BBC in London to the Barclays brothers version of Tracey Island and the feel of the polls and the bookies is a Tory landslide.

For me the only actual indicator to date is the amount of people who registered to vote in the weeks running up to this, I do not sense that these people will be Boris/ Brexit types in the main.

And if it is a close call with no majority I believe that Keir Starmer could be pushed front of house and then Johnsons bubble would burst,

I'm looking forward to BJ's first act in power: asking for another Brexit extension.

Bunter the reason he didn't watch the Queens speech was because he went to a shelter to see vulnerable people . I'm not Jezzas biggest fan but he tells the truth in the main as opposed to the proven liar Johnson.
I think you should highlight policy more on both sides as then we can debate fact as opposed to opinion and in return I will watch the Queens speech to see if she mentions that the FBI being after one of her kids as a suspected nonce case.

To repeat an old adage,you can always tell when a politician is lying,you can see their lips move.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th December 2019, 11:50 PM

Bunter the reason he didn't watch the Queens speech was because he went to a shelter to see vulnerable people . I'm not Jezzas biggest fan but he tells the truth in the main as opposed to the proven liar Johnson.
I think you should highlight policy more on both sides as then we can debate fact as opposed to opinion and in return I will watch the Queens speech to see if she mentions that the FBI being after one of her kids as a suspected nonce case.

Don't waste your life watching it. A load of pontificating shit.