I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,047

Please tell me I've misunderstood when you say arsehole Widdecombe is right.

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 8:41 PM

Please tell me I've misunderstood when you say arsehole Widdecombe is right.

The way she looks at women could be gay but she might find the smell and taste of them horrible.

Furthermore, she might find it impossible to attain an orgasm with men.

Don't you think she has a right to be heard in those circumstances?

More than, say, Elton John and David Furnish who are married with kids and have got life really easy?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 2nd June 2019, 8:45 PM

The way she looks at women could be gay but she might find the smell and taste of them horrible.

Furthermore, she might find it impossible to attain an orgasm with men.

Don't you think she has a right to be heard in those circumstances?

More than, say, Elton John and David Furnish who are married with kids and have got life really easy?

I'M really thinking this is a joke. Yes?

Quote: Briosaid @ 2nd June 2019, 8:49 PM

I'M really thinking this is a joke. Yes?

I'm not sure.

Have I got the time to consult Stephen Fry for the authoritative view?

I didn't see the football final but saw on the news about that woman running on the pitch and how the stunt caused her Instagram followers to increase from 300,000 to 2.3 million and she posted a video thanking people for it. It looks like that action could be her downfall because it seems Instagram has deleted her account as it's no longer accessible. There is speculation on the proverbial streets that UEFA are involved in having the account suspended and I think she deserves it because she shouldn't profit from idiotic actions like that. It's not funny and just causes massive disruption and she didn't even do it properly. Pure attention seeking and the sort of person that would end up on Celebrity Big Brother.

Or maybe she has hidden the account to let the dust settle because that jump in followers will open the doors to sponsors and photo shoots. A millionaire in less than a year for not really doing anything.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 2nd June 2019, 9:33 PM

I didn't see the football final but saw on the news about that woman running on the pitch and how the stunt caused her Instagram followers to increase from 300,000 to 2.3 million and she posted a video thanking people for it. It looks like that action could be her downfall because it seems Instagram has deleted her account as it's no longer accessible. There is speculation on the proverbial streets that UEFA are involved in having the account suspended and I think she deserves it because she shouldn't profit from idiotic actions like that. It's not funny and just causes massive disruption and she didn't even do it properly. Pure attention seeking and the sort of person that would end up on Celebrity Big Brother.

Or maybe she has hidden the account to let the dust settle because that jump in followers will open the doors to sponsors and photo shoots. A millionaire in less than a year for not really doing anything.

Is she hot?

98.6F

Quote: chipolata @ 2nd June 2019, 9:47 PM

Is she hot?

:D Not my cup of tea but it seems about 2 million 14 year old boys disagree. She probably thought by wearing something it can't be considered indecent and she gets off with a slapped wrist instead of being charged with a criminal offence.

With regard to criminality, I think she would have been absolutely safe if she'd run out onto the pitch in just a pair of knickers.

I'm sure many BCG members remember Erica Roe at Twickenham in 1982 - and that was in England, a country full of people not nearly as accepting of naked boobs as are the Spaniards.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 2nd June 2019, 10:42 PM

With regard to criminality, I think she would have been absolutely safe if she'd run out onto the pitch in just a pair of knickers.

I'm sure many BCG members remember Erica Roe at Twickenham in 1982 - and that was in England, a country full of people not nearly as accepting of naked boobs as are the Spaniards.

I forgot that it was in Spain. That really does show how much I know about football :D Jon Richardson probably knows more about football than I do. Incidents like that really annoy me though because we live in a world of heightened risk of terrorist incidents so stunts like these that are unauthorised and breach security should be dealt with more harshly but instead the opposite happens and the gutter press publicise them so much they become the talk of the nation.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 2nd June 2019, 10:42 PM

I remember that incident well and am surprised it was as late as 1982. The streaking on the pitch syndrome began in the early 1970s mainly with men across to whom the police raced so as to use their helmets to cover their helmets as it were.

Or was.

Ray Stevens who'd done Bridget The Midget and Everything is Beautiful recorded The Streak and it was a big hit record. Weirdly, he later became prominent in the far right Republican Tea Party and never sold another record because of it.

In a sense, public nudity was created by John Lennon and his wife on their seminal offering Two Virgins. Blokes took an early cue by "doing a Beatle" whereas "the Ono" was delayed by progressive women until after the arrival of Thatcher.

Anyway, by that time, boobs were in The Sun, less X rated and not so much Tetleys as PG. And the new alternative comedy had come in so there were a lot of bizarre intellectual jokes like "Bonk Bonk. Who's There? Is It a Couple of Knockers?".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 2nd June 2019, 10:31 PM

:D Not my cup of tea but it seems about 2 million 14 year old boys disagree. She probably thought by wearing something it can't be considered indecent and she gets off with a slapped wrist instead of being charged with a criminal offence.

What was she wearing? Tottenham kit?

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd June 2019, 9:49 PM

What was she wearing? Tottenham kit?

Hard to say, most of it was up the crack of her arse.

Nicholas Cage was kicked out of the party because 'he doesn't know how to act.' Never worried anyone before.

Pish! Nic's one of greatest living actors. His hair's pretty versatile too.