I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,024

Quote: Briosaid @ 23rd March 2019, 7:35 PM

I'm a bit concerned by your belief that the army should take over the country. You cannot be serious!????

Yes I am - if the May deal is not passed by 12 April. Much of Paris has been ablaze and quite literally become a no go area every Saturday for over 20 weeks. The latest opinion poll there says that the rioting has the support of what percentage of the public? Ironically, 52%. We can't have that here. People frightened to go into London and the economy of our vibrant and lucrative tourist and entertainment industry going down the drain with it. President Macron should have been replaced by the French army weeks ago but that is their problem. I am addressing ours - and it would be worse here with two active sides of destructive people involved, mirroring 400 plus of current MPs in Parliament who would be the cause.

Congratulations to the very well-meaning and rather likeable Jimmy Carter who was unfortunate rather than weak as is often portrayed (like Theresa May) and began the rescue of the US's integrity after Nixon-Ford ahead of Ronald Reagan.

Thank you for your comments and best wishes to you.

I'd be frightened to go into London - because I think It's Satan's pit. :D:D:D

It's satan in the west and east but more like lucifer in the north and south but I take the point. I didn't dare to venture into it for eight years until last month when I made a sort of geographical repositioning comeback album. One opera. One match at Queens Park Rangers. One utterly fantastic night at the 100 Club. It's all very weird now. When you get to any sort of venue, it feels safe as houses and quite friendly but to paraphrase today's Guardian about another matter anywhere else is like walking through a dystopian nightmare. Outside Victoria station, some sad drug addict in a wheelchair is being pushed along by a woman who is out of her mind followed by three blokes in exactly the same state as her. It's like having drifted into a Coen Brothers film. There is constantly that weaving in and out of trembling fear/depression and an upbeat calm in the walk. But Ural Thomas. What a guy. Almost 80. Not a comeback album but his FIRST albums at this age. Wouldn't have missed him for the world even if I had to go on my own as it seems I have to be everywhere these days. :.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0MxBTzBhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nhFD9JCj9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD-GnlL3_n8

(It's a sad reflection of these times that an act which is a combination of Eddie Holman and James Brown is unheard of by most and commands an audience of just 350 at his one gig in London while wall to wall unmusical rubbish spins out from JD Sports and every other societal orifice : I almost feel that I did see the late James Brown in bravery last Saturday night)

Horseradish, I ask with best of intentions, are you on any kind of medication at the moment?

Quote: Briosaid @ 23rd March 2019, 9:33 PM

Horseradish, I ask with best of intentions, are you on any kind of medication at the moment?

Er....no. This is just me as it has always been. I have been prescribed stuff in the past out of necessity but it has been very periodic and my GP knows and accepts that I am generally anti tablet. She describes me as a "high performing........pause" which I feel is overly generous but also symptomatic of the NHS's extreme caution in these matters these days. Almost everything I say is true. 90% plus. The rest is attempted humour, albeit with a life under stresses, and I assume that people can work out the difference between the two. I can confirm that I don't share my bed with a squirrel and never have done.

(The London stuff, the extreme worries and the ecstasy, the day tour of the West Midlands entirely out of recent character, on the grounds of curiosity, Southampton, the random bursts, pro army, a vehemence against modern liberal society but a basic leaning towards and liking of minority culture when it isn't forced or manipulative or cruel or fascist, all this is true)

Quote: Lazzard @ 21st March 2019, 6:19 PM

Bill , I quoted that figure as the figure 1 million (1 ΒΌ now) or so signees was being compared to the 17 million Brexiteers - a wholly false comparison.
Excuse sarky tone.
Just slightly tired of people failing to acknowledge that the majority of the country didn't ask for this.
Plus I have kids.

I've got kids too plus grand kids and I want us out of Europe as soon as possible.

Quote: Briosaid @ 23rd March 2019, 12:26 PM

I shouldn't have watched that. I had a hernia op. yesterday and laughing isn't a good idea.

How's the constipation?

Hello. Just thought I would pop by. Well done Chappers. I think it is about the time for the left liberals and their families to shudder because I'm sick to death of this dross. I kind of need to set out my stall. We are coming for you to save your children from you and themselves. You are plonkers. Very shortly, here's why. But beforehand, can I say that I have consistently argued that while President Trump is a twat without principle, the sabre rattling against Putin must stop and I have now been entirely vindicated.

White working class roots. Very poor. My Nan. lovely person, was illiterate, modest and tough as old boots. I am the first and only person to get to university (one of the top six universities in my time when only 25% went on to that level), having originally passed my 11 plus to go on a council paid scholarship to a private school which was stuffed to the gills of budding Camerons and Blairs and Johnsons. Their attitudes affected me deeply. I hated them as I still do. They are exemplified by the leaders of Remain and the ERG which are two sides of the same coin and I want them smashed.

I'm about to swing to the very far right and it's all their and their supporters fault. I am angry to the point of incendiary about the situation I have been put in by them and I want them politically destroyed. While I can write words, I speak for millions who feel the same and won't be able to analyse it to the same extent. The analysis comes next and it is why we want you all eradicated and gagged as if you have done your utmost to do to us. You have pushed it way too far and while you in your slippers will think you are getting off scot free in your destruction of British democracy you are sending your kids to their deaths. More fool - and murderous - you. Think again, not that you thought before,

This is why I hope the millions will destroy you politically and they will, Not your kids who I feel sorry for and you will destroy but you. The liberal moneyed classes of my age. Let me be clear. When I was nearly blown to bits by the IRA bomb in Caterham aged 12 in 1975 and only luck prevented me from being so (I regularly sang to them mentally handicapped in the hospital opposite) I could have become absolutely anti Irish, Instead, I held out via music my hand in friendship and went to Pogues gigs 13 times and Fleadh and most recently (Sunday) to the Dublin Legends. I continue to reach out.

When my Nan who had worked hard all her life and was shoved by a Labour Council out of her home and onto the 6th floor of a tower block in Walworth at the age of 80 plus, and when she was 90 and kept awake all night by the riots of youths in Brixton took place, I could have become very anti black. Far from it. I worked hard at university to promote good race relations, discussing at degree level and more Stop and Search and the Scarman findings I was there in 1986 on Kennington Common for Gil Scott-Heron and others in the name of anti apartheid, I have been to Womad possibly seven times with much enjoyment - and so this is no racist DNA. Pretty much the opposite. Now at 56 I'm going to the BNP or similar and I want the liberal wealthy smashed to smithereens but I'm also being pusyhed into radicalisation and that is what makes me more furious than anything else. I will never ever forgive these people. They are worse than animals.

More later - when this website has an ability to separate posts into bite size chunks. Come back to me if you think you are hard enough. You are probably not. The likelihood is that you are just another stereotypical liberal fascist lazily working towards civil war and WW3. It is your kids who will die. You should feel ashamed of your murderous proclivities, especially as they will work in terms of your own offspring.You disgust me.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th March 2019, 11:24 PM

How's the constipation?

:O

I shall now give you the four totally normal, moderate traditional values which I espouse and have always espoused and they are less radical than anything you can possibly find and yet this Parliament which is unable to deliver them is so lacking it needs taking over by the British army. . 1. A United Kingdom. This does not mean people who are non English pretending to be friendly when they want to tear this country apart. It requires a lack of double standards and the ability not to be two faced .

2. Democracy. Brexit delivered in a meaningful way which means the way in which the public vote was intended. That means managed immigration rather than a free for all. Managed immigration is the only way of guaranteeing the security and happiness of all people here of all backgrounds who are being pushed to the limit by freedom of movement (not to mention that countries like Latvia are being depleted of youth as they come here to work for Mr and Mrs Moneybags as slave labour just so that their overly posh kids can go abroad when they like.) Sod 'em. The main likelihood at the current rate is that their kids will be in Europe in the trenches).

3. Centre left or centre right economics. This is precisely why I hate the dandy Farage and any version of UKIP and the ERG. They espouse greater distances in poverty and wealth and put forward Austro-German economics. Far better that Nick Griffin comes back (and I never in a blue moon thought I would ever come close to saying that - I'm really not happy with it) and takes away 75% of wealthy people's money. This will benefit the white working class, the black,, Asian, Polish and Chinese British and kill off for ever the trickery that is identity politics. I will be back to talk about the imminent prospect of civil war and WW3 which is extremely real away from the flower brigade carrying placards and axes but I will leave that till tomorrow.

No I will do it tonight. Actually the last thing on earth that I want is to vote for the far right (and I don't mean UKIP with all the impoverishment that entails). It goes against every bone in my body and my cultural and political DNA and I'm absolutely furious about being pushed by the immature idiots in this system into a vote which virtually equates to radicalisation. But where do I go for my vote? Not one party can deliver on the more than moderate objectives of a UK, a meaningful Brexit with managed immigration that benefits all and centrist economics other than the BNP or the equivalent. Consequently through no fault of my own I have been goaded and pushed into it. I can't emphasise enough how much this angers me.

No doubt I can be dismissed as a cranky one off. That no one on earth is like me. Well, wouldn't that be useful. I can tell you now that what I am indicating is precisely the course that millions are about to undertake weithout even being able to rationalise why, let alone have the ability like I have the privilege of having which is being able to put it into words. This comes as the severest of warnings and the absolute constructive urge on many to change their minds.

First, the priority for national security is to get the Royal Family into a safe haven, bring about a military coup to overthrow these MPs and safeguard democracy, and to reclaim devolution from Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland so that they are under iron control (although away from their adolescent petulance that is not control at all because actually they are part of the United Kingdom and Britain).

Next, for 19 consecutive weeks, much of Paris has been a no go area. That is one lot against the establishment. If Brexit isn't delivered, by May's deal preferably. then we will have two lots at it in London in a civil war smashing up our beautiful vibrant multicultural entertainment and tourist industry and given that likelihood I want the army heavily on London streets first to protect it as well as the tanks rolling into Parliament. There will of course be absolutely no resources available from protecting the liberal middle classes from a South African situation in which they will need to literally brick themselves in to remain alive. So be it. Serve's the anti-democratic arrogant bastards right. Corbyn would achieve the equal just via his manifesto so it is no great shakes.

And then finally we go to the death of the liberal Remainers' children. It is not something I welcome. They need to be protected from their parents and themselves. This is the one where what equates to civil war turns into an Anglo German war and hip hooray it won't be me at my age having to fight it. It will be them and yours. Call it hysterical. Merkel is not. Take her seriously. Right now, at the highest level of the German establishment, recriminations on the EU's handling of this are flying with discussion that in time it will lead precisely to this. And if Germany believes it, I believe it.

Grow up, show temerity, learn to compromise, learn to be friendly to everyone without plotting against them or else murder your own children. That's up to you. I've set out the options. Beyond that, I don't have kids and I'm far too old to be worried but I do feel as a natural humanitarian that I have some sort of role. Learn and get off your high horses or forever be ignorant and go to your grave in old age with tears. For I tell you now, and I've said this to the powers that be, it is so counter-intutive that millions will and this country is absolutely dead in the water. Be very, very afraid for I am nothing less or more than a weathercock. Indeed I am nothing other than a weathercock. That was why I was put on earth (although my soul was never wrenched from the celestial) .

In memory of Carmita Reid, my Jamaican teacher who I idolised and effectively save me when I was 7, and whose smashing husband was at the High Commission before they went to Trinidad and we continued to correspond. They absolutely shaped me and my identity at its best and had total faith in me - there is no way that either of them could have put up with the current dross and they would have supported everything I did in my adult life, knowing that I was sound.

Both taught me to have a pride in my brown skin although I was white on the surface. I always have done. But, you know, you can put up with the fact that everyone is licking each other's nether regions even to the point of dining out and not worrying too much about the utensils even in Wetherpoons. But when it gets to childish Hitlerian power games there has to be a massive lament for the abolition of adult celibacy which if it were reintroduced would not only endorse me by a further few million than the 17.4 but restore this country easily to the mature one I felt I once knew.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 27th March 2019, 12:15 AM

Managed immigration is the only way of guaranteeing the security and happiness of all people here of all backgrounds

Absolutely. Managed immigration is not anti-immigration. There are those who will say that there is no crisis on our border with Mexico, but that's a lie. This happened a few days ago about 200 miles south of me, but on the same highway that runs past my home - 22 illegal immigrants packed into a stolen pickup truck. It happens every day all over our southern border.

Both taught me to have a pride in my brown skin although I was white on the surface. I always have done. But, you know, you can put up with the fact that everyone is licking each other's nether regions even to the point of dining out and not worrying too much about the utensils even in Wetherpoons. But when it gets to childish Hitlerian power games there has to be a massive lament for the abolition of adult celibacy which if it were reintroduced would not only endorse me by a further few million than the 17.4 but restore this country easily to the mature one I felt I once knew

???

You seem to be ranting on the wrong forum Horseradish.
I tried to read and understand it all but it defeated me.

Is it a 'rivers of blood' speech?

Quote: DaButt @ 27th March 2019, 2:03 AM

22 illegal immigrants packed into a stolen pickup truck.

It's actually oddly impressive getting that many into a pickup. Shows moxy.

Can't remember what prog. I was watching now, (one of those chewing gum for the eyes "You'd never believe it!" camera phone jobbies) but it was somewhere in the Far East I think (can't reference it) and this mini bus/people carrier was pulled over for overloading the vehicle and something insane like 50 + plus people were crammed into it!!

Mind boggling - I wonder if they had many complaints of sexual harassment.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th March 2019, 8:18 AM

???

You seem to be ranting on the wrong forum Horseradish.
I tried to read and understand it all but it defeated me.

Is it a 'rivers of blood' speech?

It is not a Rivers of Blood speech because the vast majority of activists on both sides are white British. If you look at the protest march for Remain it is as white and British as any UKIP gathering. The only ways in which you can tell the difference is one is younger in age on average with balloons and a lot of placards featuring the f word. Extensive civil unrest will be along these lines just as it is all across France and the next European war, imminent, will be too.

While generalisations involve many exceptions, it would be fair to say that a significant number of people of ethnic background have either bought into the current system to such an extent they have no wish or time for such activism (everyone from GPs to shop keepers) or are so marginalised already that they couldn't give a toss about any politics which divides the white British as to them it is irrelevant. The sheer Europeanism of this folly cannot be overestimated.

When was the last time you saw a non white person in Brussels representing the EU and its institutions?

Never.

The only choice now unfortunately is between liberal fascism and conservative fascism. There is nothing else on offer so I have reluctantly concluded it has to be conservative fascism as of the two it didn't produce the economic crash and all subsequent misery. Lord Owen, a moderate, has now used the word "smashed" in terms of what will happen to the political system if the vote is not honoured which is extraordinary coming from someone like him while conservative commentators like Peter Hitchens have already said that it will lead at the very least to a British version of Donald Trump.