I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,897

Quote: fopdoodle @ 7th March 2017, 5:51 PM

He is the 'human' equivalent of the titanic with all of us onboard, only the iceberg could be his words alone.

As HMS Hyperbole sails quietly through the night...

For a while I was being a cynic and thought this could have been set up but after watching it again and his reaction it has to be real. His look of stomach churning dread cannot be faked :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3TpWj1Tzjc

In other news, I wish I could have this dog. I fell in love as soon as I saw his face.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/774606/Twisted-face-dog-Picasso-adoption-internet-sensation

To me he is beautifully unique and all that matters is he is happy and healthy.

Ha, yep that reporter clip is definitely real. And hilarious! Cheers me up every time I watch it.

RIP Chuck Berry. :(:(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 18th March 2017, 10:28 PM

Oh dear no. :( Loved the man, the Father of R&B. Deserves his own thread.

Have just shouted at the TV, 'He's aff his f**king heid!' no prizes for guessing who I mean. Putin's poodle. And the thickos in the audience bray their support.

I'm going to bed before I smash the TV to get rid of his smug, horrible, lying face.

Quote: keewik @ 21st March 2017, 12:12 AM

I'm going to bed before I smash the TV to get rid of his smug, horrible, lying face.

The guy is basically Father Jack without the alcoholism. At least if he had a drink problem, that could perhaps explain his bizarre behaviour, and he could be removed as a result before he causes more damage . . .

. . . and I had nothing against the guy until he started his campaign on running for president, he was just some lucky rich boy with rather bad taste, but it was his 'cloud cuckoo land' statements and promises that might as well have been about giving everyone magic beans or spreading fairy dust to heal the country (another way of saying 'make it great again', with about the same substance and meaning) as they were all totally absurd. All campaigns involve a certain amount of BS, but if you're going to make claims that implausible, you have to at least suggest a whisper of a strategy on how you might begin to achieve them. And 2 months in, the worse he does at anything, the more praise he awards himself with.

As Adam Schiff said on NBC:
"Now maybe this is the way he conducted his real estate business, with half-truths and sometimes no-truths and a lot of bluster. That, in my opinion, is no way to run a business. But it's an even worse way to run a country."

So I suspect now he will simply have a meltdown as a result of all the obstacles he hadn't envisaged. It might be too much humiliation that causes an unforgivable tantrum on Twitter, or he has another hissy fit in front of some of his staff as has been reported due to not getting his way again that takes him down - but he will lose the plot at some point for sure, as the job is not what he imagined in his wildest dreams of perceived reality.

I am going to fleetingly defend Trump for his lesser crimes, because slagging off his hair and small hands is bullying.

He may be able to change his hairstyle, which still doesn't justify the relentless mockery, but mocking the size of his hands purely based on the fact that they are disproportionate to the rest of him could be construed as discrimination, and though not exactly a disability, is still discriminatory, and makes us hypocrites in a way as that is exactly what he is doing on a larger scale, to many on a larger stage.

Of course he is guilty of many crimes of discrimination of minorities himself and even racism, but though many of us have slagged him off (myself included) for certain afflictions he cannot change, I feel this is wrong so we should no longer do this, because if we continue to taunt him personally for stuff that doesn't involve his brain and consequent actions, attacking his appearance/attributes could cause him even more retaliation than simply objecting to/opposing his views.

He of course deserves everything he is currently getting given his relentless lies and nonsensical statements, but I don't think he should be aggravated further by attacks on his physical features, as this could make things even worse.

So, Ivanka is getting a job in the White House. So much for "draining the swamp" and "we don't want another dynasty".

I don't give a shit about his hands, really. His orange face and his hair he can help. But he doesn't afford the same 'don't mock people for things they can't help' philosophy regarding others, so f**k him. I don't think us tiptoeing around his poor feelings and demonstrating that we're better than him is going to change anything. (But I do get what you're saying.) Anyway, all this is utterly irrelevant, when new stuff like this is happening daily.

Obscene.

Quote: zooo @ 21st March 2017, 1:30 PM

I don't give a shit about his hands, really. His orange face and his hair he can help. But he doesn't afford the same 'don't mock people for things they can't help' philosophy regarding others, so f**k him. I don't think us tiptoeing around his poor feelings and demonstrating that we're better than him is going to change anything. Anyway, all this is utterly irrelevant, when new stuff like this is happening daily.

Obscene.

All I am saying is that we shouldn't stoop to his level, as the last thing we want is to give him any credible ammunition.

. . . and, to be completely relevant, if you even suggest to a narcissist that his hands are small, that also obviously suggests that his d*ck is small, and that is my point . . . it may make him even more defensive.

This sort of attack on him is just going to make him worse.

Thanks for those laughs people. :D But why the Hell are the US citizens paying for his golf jaunts?

. . . and his jaunts to his weekends at his luxury pad . . . when he already said he 'would rarely leave the White House as too much to do' and has been proved that he has cost taxpayer more in first month than Obama did in first year.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 21st March 2017, 1:45 PM

. . . and, to be completely relevant, if you even suggest to a narcissist that his hands are small, that also obviously suggests that his d*ck is small, and that is my point . . . it may make him even more defensive.

Urgh. Don't make me think about thatttt.

I totally get what you're saying. But when we're worrying about insulting the president's penis so as not to cause World War 3, something ridiculous is happening.

Quote: zooo @ 21st March 2017, 2:10 PM

Urgh. Don't make me think about thatttt.

You don't have to think about it. I can easily re-post that famous drawing. Wait...