I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,765

He can't be any worse than the thug Tony Abbott and his mob here in Oz.

In a previous Liberal government the treasurer was a Peter Costello.

It's a shame he didn't stay. :D

Quote: A Horseradish @ 12th September 2015, 7:06 PM BST

It turns out he was raised in a million pound mansion:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207530/Hard-left-Labour-candidate-Jeremy-Corbyn-brought-seven-bedroom-manor-house-father-converted-hotel.html

But BBC comedy would be safer in his hands than if it the corporation was bought by Noel Ernest Edmonds who is five months older than him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2582097/Deal-No-Deal-Noel-Edmonds-says-ready-buy-BBC-backing-rich-investors-save-disaster.html

He also went to public school, but divorced his second wife.

Because his son won a place at a Grammar school he wouldn't let him take.

Mind you Corbinladen only got 2 E grade A levels, so was probably jealous. His after all are the politics of jealousy and Werther's Originals.

Things that maybe worth remembering.
1 The Syrian state bought it's arms from Russia and was heavily supported by the USSR not Europe or America.
2 Where as Germany has offered to take in potentially millions of refugees over the next few years as has Sweden. Neither has made any commitment to help them reach them.
3 ISIL is being funded by wealthy independent sponsors in the Gulf states. Who's states despite having Orwellian security infrastructures seem incapable of doing anything about this.
4 There are already foreign forces fighting and bombing in Syria, they're Russian.
5 The independent Kurdish areas of Iraq are being bombed by Turkey who is a NATO member.
6 Turkey has allowed its borders with ISIL to become porous enough for them to sell oil illegally and take in members.
7 Taking in hundreds of thousands of Refugees without giving them the means to reach you. Will massively increase the death toll on the journey to sanctuary.
8 None of Syria's neighbours are signatories of the 1951 declaration on refugees meaning.
9 They either refuse to take any one at all like Saudi Arabia, despite having a massive infrastructure for taking millions of pilgrims for 5 days of the years in place.
10 Or like Lebanon or Jordan they can take them in, place them in displaced person camps. And make no commitment to offering them actual citizenship, potentially dooming them to decades of limbo.
11 Saudia Arabia has contributed a billion pounds to refugees a year. The same amount as the UK and quarter the amount offered by the USA.
12 The newish king of Saudi Arabia found £60,000,000,000 in gifts to his own people when he took the throne.
13 The journey to Europe from Syria is 3000 miles, dangerous and involves crossing multiple borders into countries where you're unwelcome.
14 The journey to any of Syria's neighbours is under 300 miles and far less dangerous.
15 Saudi Arabia has over 5 million guest workers, 100,000 of them are Syrians. They have made no moves to enable Syrian guest workers to invite their families to join them.

Quote: sootyj @ 13th September 2015, 8:53 AM BST

He also went to public school, but divorced his second wife.

Because his son won a place at a Grammar school he wouldn't let him take.

Mind you Corbinladen only got 2 E grade A levels, so was probably jealous. His after all are the politics of jealousy and Werther's Originals.

Things that maybe worth remembering.
1 The Syrian state bought it's arms from Russia and was heavily supported by the USSR not Europe or America.
2 Where as Germany has offered to take in potentially millions of refugees over the next few years as has Sweden. Neither has made any commitment to help them reach them.
3 ISIL is being funded by wealthy independent sponsors in the Gulf states. Who's states despite having Orwellian security infrastructures seem incapable of doing anything about this.
4 There are already foreign forces fighting and bombing in Syria, they're Russian.
5 The independent Kurdish areas of Iraq are being bombed by Turkey who is a NATO member.
6 Turkey has allowed its borders with ISIL to become porous enough for them to sell oil illegally and take in members.
7 Taking in hundreds of thousands of Refugees without giving them the means to reach you. Will massively increase the death toll on the journey to sanctuary.
8 None of Syria's neighbours are signatories of the 1951 declaration on refugees meaning.
9 They either refuse to take any one at all like Saudi Arabia, despite having a massive infrastructure for taking millions of pilgrims for 5 days of the years in place.
10 Or like Lebanon or Jordan they can take them in, place them in displaced person camps. And make no commitment to offering them actual citizenship, potentially dooming them to decades of limbo.
11 Saudia Arabia has contributed a billion pounds to refugees a year. The same amount as the UK and quarter the amount offered by the USA.
12 The newish king of Saudi Arabia found £60,000,000,000 in gifts to his own people when he took the throne.
13 The journey to Europe from Syria is 3000 miles, dangerous and involves crossing multiple borders into countries where you're unwelcome.
14 The journey to any of Syria's neighbours is under 300 miles and far less dangerous.
15 Saudi Arabia has over 5 million guest workers, 100,000 of them are Syrians. They have made no moves to enable Syrian guest workers to invite their families to join them.

You obviously have a clear grasp of it.

Genuinely I don't understand it any longer as I won't have them in my home. Most of them are just violent criminals who have turned democracy into an x-box. In fact, they have turned their brains into an x-box and feel anyone who hasn't done the same needs to be told he is normal while simultaneously having meetings about what to do with him and the few others who are still rational and/or emotional. Like Farage, I much prefer Putin to Blair, HM the Queen to Putin, myself to HM the Queen and Corbyn to Jean-Claude Juncker but I also much prefer a pint of Adnams to Corbyn, Jean-Claude Juncker to Blair and indeed Cameron, x-box to Cameron and Blair and Hitler and Mussolini to the Conservative and Labour parties whoever is leading them.

I don't know why you're all worrying. With the rise of radical Islam we'll all be subjugated and executed eventually.

And what has caused this rise....?

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th September 2015, 8:54 PM BST

And what has caused this rise....?

Our interference and lack of any real morality, faith or ethics.

Bingo!!!

Oh, crap. And more crap.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 13th September 2015, 4:59 AM BST

In a previous Liberal government the treasurer was a Peter Costello.

It's a shame he didn't stay. :D

We might be rid of him by next week. I'm not sure the alternatives are better. Maybe we should introduce a new policy where we still elect a party but everyone gets a turn at been the captain. They could change it once a month so everyone gets a turn.

So, some bare naked ladies ran on stage at a muslim conference in Paris with slogans written on their chests saying something like 'I am my own prophet'

The muslims dragged them off and kicked seven bells of shit out of them.

Did it get on the news? No, not a word...... I can only presume the entire media is frightened to death of reporting this.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 14th September 2015, 1:08 PM BST

So, some bare naked ladies ran on stage at a muslim conference in Paris with slogans written on their chests saying something like 'I am my own prophet'

The muslims dragged them off and kicked seven bells of shit out of them.

Did it get on the news? No, not a word...... I can only presume the entire media is frightened to death of reporting this.

Hope there is not now a fatwa out on you Steve. :(

Quote: wigwam willy @ 13th September 2015, 4:59 AM BST

Quote: reds @ 14th September 2015, 11:11 AM BST

We might be rid of him by next week.

Well that happened a bit quicker than I thought. So we now have our fifth Prime Minister ( technically only fourth human) in as many years.

It would be called a fattwat if it was out on me.

Watt? :P

Quote: reds @ 14th September 2015, 1:21 PM BST

Well that happened a bit quicker than I thought. So we now have our fifth Prime Minister ( technically only fourth human) in as many years.

Ooh, and Twitter says he's in favour of gay marriage. So might not be a total git then. Hurrah!