I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,574

Haha

Watching the yanks crying on the news cos China has been hacking and snooping on them

Lmfao

Pots and f**kn kettles

Jog on you hypocritical dickheads

Quote: Jennie @ 19th May 2014, 7:19 PM BST

Well, as this is hypothetical, we don't know, do we? Let's put a woman in charge of the FA and see.

I put myself forward for the job.

You'd probably do a better job

The policy at the FA seems to be let's appoint people who know FUCK ALL about football

Gregory Dyke being the latest

Has fifa just realised that all the footballers are going to die in 2020 because Dubais to hot.

What a bunch of robber knobbers.

Last week Iain Duncan Smith met a whistle-blower who has worked for his Department for Work and Pensions for more than 20 years.

Giving the Secretary of State a dossier of evidence, the former Jobcentre Plus adviser told him of a "brutal and bullying" culture of "setting claimants up to fail".

"The pressure to sanction customers was constant," he said. "It led to people being stitched-up on a daily basis."

The man wishes to be anonymous but gave his details to IDS, DWP minister Esther McVey and Neil Couling, Head of Jobcentre Plus, who also attended the meeting.

"We were constantly told 'agitate the customer' and that 'any engagement with the customer is an opportunity to sanction'," he told them.

Labour MP Debbie Abrahams, the member of the DWP Select Committee who set up the meeting, has renewed her call for an inquiry into inappropriate sanctioning.

"I am deeply concerned that sanctions are being used to create the illusion the Government is bringing down unemployment," she said.

Sanctions pre-date the Coalition as a way of ensuring benefit claimants, who include the jobless and sick and disabled people on Employment Support Allowance, attend appointments and apply for jobs. But under the Tory-led Government, they have soared - to 897,690 a year from the most recent data.

Sanctions can last from a couple of days to three years, and leave claimants destitute.

C#nts

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th May 2014, 10:15 PM BST

Watching the yanks crying on the news cos China has been hacking and snooping on them

Lmfao

Go and live in Beijing now, you biggy Commie freedom hater. You talk about American prisons using firing squads, go and try the real thing. ;)

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th May 2014, 10:25 PM BST

C#nts

Yes, they are.

IDS out of all them there is something about him, something of the night, a sort of sadism.

He likes hurting people and he can't really hide it.

I could imagine him adopting a cat, killing and pretending it ran away.

Or setting fire to tramps and pissing on them when they're dead.

I think he's Cameron's rottweiller and he just enjoys knowing the suffering he causes.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th May 2014, 10:50 PM BST

IDS out of all them there is something about him, something of the night, a sort of sadism.

Normally, I'm not one for believing in meaningless hyperbole, but his crusade against the jobless is based purely on ideology and not financial practicality, so yes, he am a twunt faced poo head.

Because the press is obsessed with UKIP, even I'm getting bored of seeing them in all media almost continually, and I support them, the other parties are allowed to carry on with their dirty business.

Wages are depressed, housing is short, social climbing is non-existent, the rich are getting richer, zero hours contracts and minimum wage jobs. Don't for one second think things would be different under Labour - the Tories say: 'This is going to hurt' and it does but at least they're being honest. Labour would have carried out all the same cuts, plus added loads of new taxes and would then try to spin it as being good for you.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 19th May 2014, 10:59 PM BST

Normally, I'm not one for believing in meaningless hyperbole, but his crusade against the jobless is based purely on ideology and not financial practicality, so yes, he am a twunt faced poo head.

Because the press is obsessed with UKIP, even I'm getting bored of seeing them in all media almost continually, and I support them, the other parties are allowed to carry on with their dirty business.

But in their dirty business their commodity is votes, which will affect them.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 19th May 2014, 10:59 PM BST

Normally, I'm not one for believing in meaningless hyperbole

:O

You do make me laugh, Renny. I shall miss you when you go away again.

As I said before RCP the difference between lab and con is maybe 10% in terms of cuts

I vote labour because that figure can be measured in thousands of wrecked lives

The story with ids is he boasts of taking a paid year off to care for his millionaire wife when she had cancer.

That he didn't realise that was a dream for most families before his departments cuts

Shows how out of touch he is with the lives of those he so gleefully wrecks

Wish I could think of something funny to say about it

Quote: Jennie @ 19th May 2014, 11:07 PM BST

:O

You do make me laugh, Renny. I shall miss you when you go away again.

Luckily, everything I write is meaningful prose rather than meaningless hyperbole.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th May 2014, 11:17 PM BST

I vote labour because that figure can be measured in thousands of wrecked lives

I don't vote Labour because my memory stretches back to 1997 - 2010. Talk about millions of wrecked lives.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 19th May 2014, 11:05 PM BST

But in their dirty business their commodity is votes, which will affect them.

Not if Labour supporters are also jumping ship. We're on course for yet another coalition government with no overall majority.

I'll say this for UKIP, they've energised British politics. I'm actually going to vote on Thursday for my MEP, I've never done that before.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 19th May 2014, 11:27 PM BST

Luckily, everything I write is meaningful prose rather than meaningless hyperbole.

Yes dear. :P

I'll say this for UKIP, they've energised British politics. I'm actually going to vote on Thursday for my MEP, I've never done that before.

I hope you mean that you have never voted for the incumbent MEP, rather than you have never voted in European elections. People died so we could vote. It always makes me cross when people don't.

In other news, the BNP are being as useless as ever (thank God) and have produced a genuinely disturbing "youth" promotional video:

http://birmingham.tab.co.uk/2014/05/13/they-fear-militant-homosexuals-and-heartless-zionists-meet-the-bnp-youth-theyre-absolutely-terrifying/

Be warned - not to be watched after dark. It has a chilling Children of the Damned vibe to it.

I don't vote Labour because my memory stretches back to 1997 - 2010. Talk about millions of wrecked lives.

Really what wrecked lives are you referring to. Labour introduced ATOS tests, relocation and slashed benefits for refugees, 2 awful wars and evicting the vulnerable from council homes

Not to mention continuing the selling off of even more government services.

Here's the thing the Conservatives, barring wars are still measurably worse.

Quote: Jennie @ 20th May 2014, 2:14 PM BST

Y

http://birmingham.tab.co.uk/2014/05/13/they-fear-militant-homosexuals-and-heartless-zionists-meet-the-bnp-youth-theyre-absolutely-terrifying/

Be warned - not to be watched after dark. It has a chilling Children of the Damned vibe to it.

The BNP are genuinely unpleasant and dangerous. Not in a get into power fascist way, but in a firebomb a mosque bricks through window way.

This election could wipe out their MEPs and with it their funding.

They really aren't even bothering to attract just as the US puts it energise their base.

What sort of precedent is being set with the resumption of the search for the missing yachtsmen, despite the fact that both US and British coastguard have agreed everything that could have been done, has been done? In the future, are we to carry on expensive search missions regardless of there being no hope?

I think people who know about these things have reckoned there IS hope, in that the life raft (or whatever it's called) would have been provisioned for 5 days.

2 days is not a long time.