Hotel Babylon Page 2

Why? Did you eat the special breakfast they served up for the premiership team before their game against the non-league team in the FA Cup?

Nono, that's what she said when the dog licked her face. (Which sounds so mortally unfunny to anyone who didn't watch, but was perfectly performed.)

she said it so deadpan yet somehow still very expressively to her character's nature- I know exactly what you mean Aaron-perfectly performed

That's what makes her so good. The only thing is she really just plays Emma Pierson parts. That's great while people are writing for her and I do like her but I hope she doesn't get a bit typecast.

Woo hoo! New series next Tuesday! :D

I've never seen any full episodes of this program before, I think I've seen the end of one once.

I've just brought a new PC that came with a Blu-Ray player and I noticed that Hotel Babylon has been released on Blu-Ray so do you think it is worth me buying?

If you're happy with the price that's being charged, then go ahead! Remember that there's always eBay if you decide it's not for you. :)

Quote: Aaron @ February 9, 2008, 1:09 PM

Woo hoo! New series next Tuesday! :D

hurray!

Who's in it this series?

DRAMA: Hotel Babylon
On: BBC 1 London
Date: Tuesday 19th February 2008
Time: 21:00 to 22:00

An anytime alert is set for 15 minutes before the programme starts
Drama series set in the sexy world of the luxury five star hotel. A leading fashion company is holding a retreat weekend for its top brass and Charlie is bemused by the strength of Anna's moral convictions when she uncovers exploitation at work. Tony is busy re-evaluating his life as his 40th birthday looms and a seductive member of a jury sequestered at the hotel catches his eye.
(Stereo, Widescreen, Subtitles, New Series)

Starring: Max Beesley, Dexter Fletcher, Ray Coulthard, Natalie Jackson Mendoza, Michael Obiora, Martin Marquez

Dexter Fletcher. Phew.

I haven't watched it for ages.
Who is the main character since Tamsin thingy left?

God I hate this programme. Bad acting, awful scripts, disgusting characters & ewwwwwwwwww awful.

Did you like/hate Footballers Wives?

Hated Footballers wives. Forced myself to try as there was nout else on at the time. It was nasty.

That makes sense. They're pretty similar, I reckon. I've only watched a little bit of both.