Extras - Series 2 Page 8

I never watch the extras on any DVD so I can't comment. But series 2 of Extras was a lot of fun, although clearly less disciplined than the first serie.

Quote: chipolata @ April 9 2010, 10:36 PM BST

I never watch the Extras on any DVD so I can't comment.

Why did you buy it then?

:D

Quote: Chappers @ April 9 2010, 10:37 PM BST

Why did you buy it then?

With the Extras Extras it's more appropriate to read all about it.

Laughing out loud

Old thread revival old man here............................

Rather than watch tonight, that bollocks fest The Baftas,-"You havin' a laff?".......................I watched the absolutely hilarious Gervais version - effin' superb!

Ronnie Corbett, the drug addict, and the bit in the men's room, when Stephen Merchant popped his head over the cubicle door ??

And then when he couldn't stop the merchandise doll from repeating the catchphrase from "‎When the Whistle Blows", had me in stitches, especially when Richard Briers had to stop his speech, come down to their table and destroy the doll they couldn't turn off. ????

Very well set up, as it really did look like it was all done at the actual Baftas - or was it?

Yes that was hilarious
Extra's is definitely better on second or third watch
Loads of classic moments, I wonder if it went down well in the states, the Office certainly had a cult following in America at the time

I checked and it did get a few Emmy nominations
And a win for Ricky Gervais and Ian MccKellen
So I guess It went down quite well the other side of the pond

I like this conversation you're having with yourself, Sunshine.

Quote: chipolata @ 9th May 2022, 10:18 AM

I like this conversation you're having with yourself, Sunshine.

Yes, I've noticed that of late, and fear it maybe my problems rubbing off on him.