'Allo 'Allo!

Seeing the picture of Herr Flick and Helga at the top has reminded me what a weird crush I used to have on her as a child, her and the waitresses in Rene's cafe (the original 2 brunettes). I think when I saw it I was too young to appreciate the comedy, but always watched in the hope of seeing a stocking or garter.

Did anyone else discover their sexuality through watching 'Allo 'Allo! or is that just me?

I don't know what you all see in Helga. The absolute stunner of the show is the little brunette waitress (Francesca Gonshaw). Phwoar!!!!

I had a crush on Herr Flick and the English policeman!
I was very confused that all the women seemed to fancy René.

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2013, 12:56 PM BST

I was very confused that all the women seemed to fancy René.

It was a war on, you know! ;)

Gordon agreed, the waitresses were hotter, but Helga was just more likely to get her kit off so I was spreading my bets, Zooo I just looked up a photo of the policeman, he reminds me of Sacha Baron Cohen, so I guess I can see your affection for him also....but Herr Flick?

Lol. He was totally sexy! All blonde and evil and wearing leather.

Officer Crabtree is actually still rather handsome now.

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2013, 1:09 PM BST

Officer Crabtree is actually still rather handsome now.

You mean after all these yours, he hasn't lust his licks?

He might be pissing past her arse today

:D

I must say I used to love watching 'Allo 'Allo! but for some reason I'm just not as keen any more. Whilst it's still very funny, I just seem to prefer other shows now.

I did actually meet Gorden Kaye way back in 2007 where I had his autograph and had a little chat with him and also met Richard Gibson (Herr Flick) with his son and had a chat and Sue Hodge and even Arthur Bostrom. It was an 'Allo 'Allo! memrobilla event! It was awesome.

Everyone is forgetting Louise from the communist resistance! She was steaming hot!

Quote: G180e @ June 8 2013, 4:10 PM BST

It was an 'Allo 'Allo! memrobilla event!

That stupid man thinks he can speak French! Memoribilia, surely?

Memorabilia.

Quote: zooo @ June 9 2013, 10:40 AM BST

Memorabilia.

Memorabolia.

Anyway...

What did you get?

I used to fancy Carole Ashby.