Joe Wilkinson

Is he really funny or just funny looking?

I find him rather amusing.

And he's not really funny looking, just beardy!

I like him, and find him funny. Didn't like his radio show with that woman though.

He recently did a funny turn on 8 Out of 10 Cats - the Countdown episode, but I found his radio show Two Episodes of Mash painful to listen to and I found him really annoying in Him & Her. I just don't get him.

He's great as Dan in Him & Her, but I agree about Two Episodes of Mash, that was shit.

I haven't heard their radio show, but I enjoyed their bits on Live At The Electric.

He's always funny on panel shows.

Quote: zooo @ April 23 2013, 9:27 PM BST

He's always funny on panel shows.

Yes, I agree.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 23 2013, 9:24 PM BST

I haven't heard their radio show, but I enjoyed their bits on Live At The Electric.

Didn't see that.

I loved his impression of the Greek Prime Minister getting the country's bank statement when they were trillions overdrawn.

Every time I see he's on a panel show my heart sinks a bit
I was pleased when he wasn't on the second 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown and then he popped up with some of his acquired taste shtick and ruined another show for me.

I'm not a big fan.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 23 2013, 9:13 PM BST

He's great as Dan in Him & Her, but I agree about Two Episodes of Mash, that was shit.

He's hilarious in Him and Her, especially the eyeing the 'jammie dodger' bit.

Yeah, love him in everything I've seen him in. He was just on a repeat of NMTB and had pretty much everyone in stitches with just an expression, he's an instant highlight as soon as he's on the screen for me and seems to be a 'comedians comedian' if that makes sense.

He has really mastered his character.

Whenever he goes on 8 Out Of 10 Cats he gets laugh out loud moments every time he pitches in. The recent Countdown stuff was brilliant. He managed to avoid any obvious jokes and his comedic timing was perfect.

I like his shop. You can get almost anything there apart from alcohol.

(Who the hell are you talking about?)

Quote: Chappers @ May 29 2013, 9:57 PM BST

(Who the hell are you talking about?)

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Joe+Wilkinson