Looking for writing partner for Action Comedy

Hello! Wave I'm an aspiring filmmaker, used to write action-thrillers or psychological thrillers and now making a move to comedy.. Nothing big might end up filming this as a short movie. Hoping to find someone to co-write an action-comedy. The setting is Thailand. Probably featuring a buddy-type flow with two characters very different from one another.
I like comedy movies such as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Knight and Day, Last Action Hero, Lucky Number Slevin, You Don't Mess with the Zohan
If this sounds interesting to you - send me your ideas on the topic with your favourite movies and see where we go from there! :)
alxwulf[AHT]gmail.com

I'm intrigued, but why aren't you using a @?

Paranoid of bots scanning for bob@sendyourspamhere.com Laughing out loud

ah now I understand so before I email you tell me a bit more?

Are you just a guy who likes action comedy? Or have you written for anyone? Anyone waiting to read this script?

I'm a student of New Media (script,direct,producing) and have made a bunch of short movies one-man-army style. http://youtube.com/sfedorov
After the script is done I can shoot it. :)

Not an action comedy person myself - I've only seen the first movie on your list - so not putting myself forward, but I thought the first 4 mins of HEART OF SIAM on your channel were really good. In a rush so will watch the rest later. Deserves WAY more views. Nice work!

Make the music INCIDENTAL and you are on to a winner.