Catherine Tate

Anyone bovvered about Catherine Tate might be interested in her half hour interveiw conducted by Dawn French, on Wed 27th, BBC4, 10pm.

The scripts of the first and second series of The Catherine Tate Show are out next week too.

Catherine Tate is so funny.

I agree that Catherine Tate is very funny, but I wish she'd be more ruthless and make them shorter.

I like Catherine Tate but am seriously annoyed at the length of wait for the Series 2 DVD.

I like her, but I think she's quite overrated. When she gets a sketch right, it's great but she has a few bad ones as well

I love the Granny in the Pound Shop!

I also enjoyed her appearance on the Royal Variety Show - "Is one's face bovvered?" Brilliant!

Is there any news about a 3rd series?

I don't know when the 3rd series is on, but it's been filmed. I applied for tickets but didn't manage to get them.

Shes a good performer, but the writing is often lacking in her sketches, and some of her runners, such as the ones in the theme type restraunt are very weak and not funny to start with. that said, the gran always makes me laugh!

I see they're showing trailers for the new series now, although annoyingly with the "coming soon" tag, so still no date...

It starts on Thursday 26th October, at 9pm on BBC 2. :)

Thank you Aaron! :)

In my opinion The Catherine Tate Show is similar to Naked Video

Naked Video was better written, and drew on a wider pool of writers, which gave it more variety and depth.

I'm really unimpressed by the show. I feel it's poorly written, and to reliant on catchphrases.