New Girl!

Hi all.

I'm new on here....I just joined yesterday. I haven't had time to sort out a photo yet but I'll get on to that ASAP.

It's good to "meet" others who are into comedy as much as I am! :D

Hello :)

Hi & welcome! Wave

Hello there Wave

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, GregorysGirl.

Welcome GG

Welcome Wave

Thanks very much for the welcome, everyone! :) :D

Welcome new girl.

Welcome GG. I met Gregory recently don't you know.

In line with the BCG's 'one in, one out' policy, I hereby tender my resignation. It's been a wonderful few years, BCG, but I trust GregorysGirl will prove a fine replacement.

It's time for me to saddle up and hit the dusty trail, but I wish you all the very best, friends. If you ever need me, just visit the link in my signature or drop me a message on Facebook.

Adios!

:D Quitter. Wave

I have bumped this thread as I never tire of seeing David Bussell riding a red squirrel at James Cotter world. Maybe one day he will come out of retirement and reappear....... the big girls' blouse.

Quote: Will Cam @ 11th November 2016, 7:51 PM

I have bumped this thread as I never tire of seeing David Bussell riding a red squirrel at James Cotter world. Maybe one day he will come out of retirement and reappear....... the big girls' blouse.

Your thread bumping expertise has made my day. I reckon that the residents of both Brownsea Island and The Isle of Wight are hailing him as some kind of folk hero as I type?