The Show What You Wrote Page 16

Quote: Shandonbelle @ April 15 2013, 10:35 PM BST

Got an email today asking for a rewrite on one of my sketches...am pleased but nows the tricky part.

Well done

Cheers guys.

It was the Thriller section, I sent three of those.

Congratulations!

And thanks for posting - I'll keep my fingers crossed a little longer if emails are still going out.

Well done Shandybaby

I got a Thriller rewrite e mail as well.

Well Done Shandy, it won't be that tricky if they want a rewrite then they like the concept so just tighten it up and the jobs a good un!
The same to you Mr Sunshine I've seen enough of your posts to know you can deliver the goods, so once again well done you two.

Congratulations Shandonbelle and Steve S, great news guys.

I guess that means I can scrap Thriller and Sci-Fi from my list of possibles!

Quote: StephenM @ April 16 2013, 8:53 AM BST

I guess that means I can scrap Thriller and Sci-Fi from my list of possibles!

Yours may have gone straight in! Seriously, I can't imagine they will want a rewrite on every single sketch they like.

Nice work Shandonbelle and Steve S. I had 6 in for thriller and got no re-write mails. I'm fairly certain that all 6 are BBC radio ready on first draft so I may have to hold out for the other episodes.

*Oops. Meant to say *not* radio ready.

Well done Shandy and Steve.

I am pleased to report that for two episodes running my sketches have required no rewrites...

I got both a sci fi/horror and a thriller rewrite request last week, so I wouldn't give up all rewrite hope quite yet on those episodes, as there's clearly a pile they're slogging through on at least the thriller episode. And of course there is hopefully the "straight in" pile that everyone is in!

Oh dear, I sent sketches for Thriller, Kitchen Sink and Documentary - but not heard anything regarding rewrites... I doubt any of them went 'straight through' but does anyone know if they would they tell you if they did?

That would be too humane and nowhere near aloof for them, sorry kid.
But take heart you're not alone as I'm not just in the same boat as you I'm the one whose's below deck baling the water out!

If I had known they wanted rewrites I would've rewritten ours before sending them in.
Not fair!

Quote: garyd @ April 16 2013, 10:31 PM BST

If I had known they wanted rewrites I would've rewritten ours before sending them in.
Not fair!

:D

Pah God came to me in a vision and asked me to rewrite the book of Mormon

And kill prostitutes

Way better than just rewriting some sketches