Absent friends Page 69

Can I put myself forward as one?

Quote: Badge @ April 16 2013, 3:32 PM BST

Not according to your profile you weren't. But Matthew Stott was.

Oh yehhhh! I was definitely looking in the days of '06.

:D Thanks Gordon= I'm from Dec 2010- a newcomer!!

But definitely not a newbie!

Quote: L.E. @ April 17 2013, 7:59 AM BST

Oh yehhhh! I was definitely looking in the days of '06 and eyeballing chip's hot sexy posts.

Cool

I was eyeballing your penis Chip.

What is a penis chip?

Quote: L.E. @ April 17 2013, 8:33 AM BST

I was eyeballing your penis Chip.

:D *has idea for next avatar*

Looking at my profile I see I've been here since 2006 also. Thinking about it now, a seven year commitment to a comedy forum involving almost five figures worth of posts seems like a pretty severe investment of time, so I've decided to bow out at 10,000. It's been a hell of a time, BCG, but change must come to us all. I look forward to our last few moments together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_6TKPkQu2Q

Quote: David Bussell @ April 17 2013, 11:11 PM BST

Looking at my profile I see I've been here since 2006 also. Thinking about it now, a seven year commitment to a comedy forum involving almost five figures worth of posts seems like a pretty severe investment of time, so I've decided to bow out at 10,000. It's been a hell of a time, BCG, but change must come to us all. I look forward to our last few moments together.

:|

Quote: David Bussell @ April 17 2013, 11:11 PM BST

Thanks Bussell I've been here 2 years less posted 4 times as many posts and wasn't planning on quitting.
You've made me look like a total go postal nut job.

Does there really have to be a rule about this? We should do what pleases us.

Thanks Crowley.

I just worry I'm turning into the Gollum (ala The Hobbit) of BCG. Hiding in the cash and jumping on the occaisonal passing Goblin

I spit on quitters!