What sitcoms would you want to see?

I want to see Father Ted then Man About The House. Also I want to see George and Mildred.What Sitcoms would you want to see you haven't seen before? :D

Dear John, Man About The House, Bless This House, IT Crowd,...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ April 13 2013, 9:03 PM BST

Dear John, Man About The House, Bless This House

Truly excellent choices!

How about Yes Prime Minister/Yes Minister?

Also Dear John is fantastic. The IT Crowd is appalling.

Quote: Aaron @ April 13 2013, 9:10 PM BST

Truly excellent choices!

Thanks, the Bless This House boxset seems to be pretty expensive. So, either Man About.. or Dear John is going to be my next purchase...or Not Going Out 1-5.

Quote: David Smith @ April 13 2013, 9:12 PM BST

How About Yes Prime Minister/Yes Minister?

I have the box set. It is great.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ April 13 2013, 9:17 PM BST

Thanks, the Bless This House boxset seems to be pretty expensive.

So it is. What a pity! Keep watching, it's bound to come down at some point.

I'm thinking watch The Liver Birds or Bread.

Have seen it but not for years: Brush Strokes

Thanks Lofthouse I might watch that if it is on YouTube.

I really want to see Frank Skinner's sitcoms Blue Heaven and Shane. never been able to find them to watch anywhere

Quote: fustidious @ April 16 2013, 12:37 AM BST

I really want to see Frank Skinner's sitcoms Blue Heaven and Shane. never been able to find them to watch anywhere

Quote: fustidious @ April 16 2013, 12:37 AM BST

I've not seen Shane, but Blue Heaven is pretty bleak and IMO depressing.

I'd love the complete series of Oh Happy Band! and Bottle Boys. *cough* Acorn, Network.

Mmm, I'm not really expecting anything outstanding but with the majority of programmes available these days to either buy on DVD or watch online, not finding these 2 have always been frustrating for me. I enjoy Frank's stand up, particularly the early stuff so these would be nice to see. One day, maybe.

Bottle Boys - yes. When it's written by Mind Your Language/Love thy Neighbour writer you know it needs a DVD release