What's the title of this?

Ok so there's some comedy sketch shows I have seen in the past but I have no idea who made them or what the title is. Please help

So there was one where there's a mad taxi driver who mentions to his fare that he hears voices in his head or something, and another one where theres a fat wannabe rockstar or something who mentions that hes so underappreciated that he feels he should do a Kurt Cobain, to which his friend replies "ah no you don't wanna hang around with that slag Courtney Love" or something like that.

There's another one where there is a girl who keeps saying shes shy and boring while pulling provocative poses and still another one where at a dinner table with guests around a man goes into lengthy detail about a shit he had earlier or something.

I think all these sketch shows would have been around early to mid 00s, Little Britain rivals or something.

If anyone can shed some light here I'd be very grateful.

Quote: ABlatantTroll @ April 5 2013, 10:22 AM BST

There's another one where there is a girl who keeps saying shes shy and boring while pulling provocative poses

That one's Tittybangbang.

Was the dinner table one Borat on the Ali G show?

Thank you very much Aaron and just like I said I am very grateful. :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 5 2013, 1:16 PM BST

Was the dinner table one Borat on the Ali G show?

No, it definitely wasn't Borat. Though I do think I know the bit you're talking about.

Why o why does an East European accent make me horny?

There's such a thing as too much information.

Quote: Aaron @ April 11 2013, 7:19 PM BST

There's such a thing as too much information.

Oh, I could have told so much more...be grateful for conciseness. :D