I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,180

"Pope Francis has called for "decisive action" in the fight against sex abuse of minors by priests" before resigning.

Hopefully the decisive action involves cutting their f**king cocks off

Quote: lofthouse @ April 5 2013, 10:21 PM BST

Hopefully the decisive action involves cutting their f**king cocks off

Can the pope do that?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/aug/14/humanities.highereducation

The Government now says take up your bed and walk, PIP starts in the North of course, because it makes more sense to kick a poor northerner whose disabled before you start on the South. Rich bankers and crooked politicians suffer next to nothing for getting us in this mess, but think its OK to persecute the sick and poor, what a twisted world this is.

In other news . . .

:D :D :D

So... Margret Thatcher has passed. And so comes the eternal satirical dilemma for a person you disliked passing on. When can you comment in a satirical way without being Frankie Boyle? Presuming you have ethics and/or conscience...?

Quote: Mr Carnegie @ April 8 2013, 1:16 PM BST

So... Margret Thatcher has passed. And so comes the eternal satirical dilemma for a person you disliked passing on. When can you comment in a satirical way without being Frankie Boyle? Presuming you have ethics and/or conscience...?

Not where she's concerned !

Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith says Baroness Thatcher is "the reason I came into politics".

Another reason to hate her !

Nothing wrong with disliking her, but being ecstatic that an old lady has died of a stroke doesn't exactly make anyone look good. In my opinion. :)

Will she appear in the Header?

Maybe her Spitting Image puppet could!

Quote: zooo @ April 8 2013, 1:30 PM BST

Nothing wrong with disliking her, but being ecstatic that an old lady has died of a stroke doesn't exactly make anyone look good. In my opinion. :)

Agreed. Definitely.

But when's an acceptable amount of time to wait before a cheeky satirical comment? It's a toughie I think. Unless you're on Mock the Week, then you can twitter the shit out of it in real-time... To hell with the grieving family, eh...!

I suppose if it's genuinely funny, you shouldn't have to wait! It's all the boring 'dancing on her grave', 'party time' comments that leave a bad taste in the mouth.

Quote: zooo @ April 8 2013, 1:34 PM BST

Maybe her Spitting Image puppet could!

Wouldn't that indicate the death of Steve Nallon?

Quote: zooo @ April 8 2013, 1:30 PM BST

I don't think anyone's ecstatic, just glad.