Which comedy stars have you met?

I have met Gorden Kaye, Richard Gibson and Sue Hodge from 'Allo 'Allo! in Birmingham a few years back. And I've also met The Chuckle Brothers 4 times too. :D

Who have you met famous?

My Dad once found himself sitting behind Ronnie Corbett in the theatre.
"I'd like to thank you all the pleasure you've given me." he said.
"Don't tell my wife!" replied Corbett.

Quote: beaky @ April 4 2013, 5:55 PM BST

Better than the other way round.

Met Barbara Windsor at a pedestrian crossing and exchanged some small talk about the heavy traffic.

I also met Richard Gibson who came into a place where I was working as a freelance sub-editor.

Quote: beaky @ April 4 2013, 5:55 PM BST

"I'd like to thank you all the pleasure you've given me." he said.
"Don't tell my wife!" replied Corbett.

I once queued at a very good and extremely skuzzy Pakistani restaurant in Norwood south London.

Ronnie came in with an old fashioned cold box and ordered a huge range of curries.

I thought what a lot of curry for such a small fellow, either he has many friends or he's bulimic.

But I said nothing as he looked compact and powerful with a dangerous edge.

Like a chimpanzee or something.

He is very funny and I love his chair gags.

Met Jim Dale a couple of years ago in NY. I have met a few but I cannot remember ATM so I will tell you's when I can. Talked to him about the Carry on films.He is such a nice guy. :D

I met "cacky Raphael" from I'm Alan Partridge once. Had to literally bite my tongue to stop myself from saying "see you in Strasbourg" when he left.

Have I ever told you about me and Les Dawson ?

Quote: Oldrocker @ April 5 2013, 12:18 AM BST

Have I ever told you about me and Les Dawson ?

Please, no kiss and tell.

Quote: Tursiops @ April 5 2013, 12:22 AM BST

Please, no kiss and tell.

Far from a kiss I can tell you !

When I used to go to school near BBC TV centre we collected outside for comic relief one year.
Saw David Attenborough which was the best, But also Del Boy & Trigger passed by our bucket
Roger Lloyd Pack gave us a few quid, but David Jason had no cash on him, I bet he'd wasted it all on a lorry load of Ukranian champagne or something.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ April 5 2013, 12:58 AM BST

When I used to go to school near BBC TV centre we collected outside for comic relief one year.
Saw David Attenborough which was the best, But also Del Boy & Trigger passed by our bucket
Roger Lloyd Pack gave us a few quid, but David Jason had no cash on him, I bet he'd wasted it all on a lorry load of Ukranian champagne or something.

You lucky lucky bastard. These are my heroes...and Attenborough is ok too.

Kevin Eldon, Steve Furst, Alice Lowe, David Schneider, Isabel Fay, Rhod Gilbert, Stewart Lee, Richard Herring and Jim Jefferies.

I met the prime minister, not sure if that counts.

And his wife.

They both smelled nice in a similar way.

I wonder if they share bathing products?

I helped Melvyn Hayes assemble his daughter's present one Christmas morning; lovely chap, but not handy with a screwdriver.

Quote: sootyj @ April 5 2013, 10:31 AM BST

I met the prime minister, not sure if that counts.

And his wife.

They both smelled nice in a similar way.

I wonder if they share bathing products?

The blood of virgins?