Question regarding very first episode of OFAH

In 'Big Brother', as Del walks into the Nags Head for the first time, a young woman calls out "alright Del" she sounds and looks like a young Tessa Peake Jones (Raquel) but can't be sure on this.

Can anyone confirm or deny as to whether this was Del's (significant other?) :P

Someone mentioned this in another thread. And I think it's really her.

This is a hoary old legend and John Sullivan personally denied it. I admit it sounds like her, though.

The guy who played Jumbo Mills played two different people in Ofah

Maybe they thought people wouldn't remember ?!

I think it sounds like her but it isn't her.

Quote: Dave @ March 23 2013, 2:24 PM GMT

This is a hoary old legend and John Sullivan personally denied it. I admit it sounds like her, though.

Yes, but "if" it is her why would have he denied it at the time?

Even so, it would be good if one day the question would be answered once and for all. The only one who could answer that would be Tessa herself..

Quote: lofthouse @ March 23 2013, 2:37 PM GMT

The guy who played Jumbo Mills played two different people in Ofah

Maybe they thought people wouldn't remember ?!

They couldn't honestly believe we wouldn't remember him. This Nick Stringer is such a remarkable character...let alone his Aussie accent. This was really a strange move to use him twice.

Yes She was in the very first episode of ofah Tessa Peake-Jones, who played Raquel appeared as a woman in the pub (uncredited).

Quote: george roper @ March 23 2013, 5:15 PM GMT

Yes She was in the very first episode of ofah Tessa Peake-Jones, who played Raquel appeared as a woman in the pub (uncredited).

Are you sure , George? I'm not convinced although I admit it does sound like her. :|

I'm quite sure that it is not Tessa Peake-Jones.

i am definitely sure g180e

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2013, 5:33 PM GMT

I'm quite sure that it is not Tessa Peake-Jones.

Yes I don't think it is.

Quote: george roper @ March 23 2013, 5:35 PM GMT

i am definitely sure g180e

Aaron agrees with me too , george! ;)

sorry ;)

Quote: george roper @ March 23 2013, 6:17 PM GMT

sorry ;)

:( it's okay george , we will let you off this time.

I can't believe no sod knows who that woman was. Even Aaron is only "quite sure" it wasn't Tessa PJ.