Anna & Katy - Series 1 Page 2

What a load of childish mindless behaviour by two woman whose attempts to be funny fail with every sketch, it should be removed from the weekly slot?

I read that post in a Jamaican accent.

Quote: Christina Ward @ March 20 2013, 10:52 PM GMT

What a load of childish mindless behaviour by two woman who's attempts to be funny fail with every sketch , it should be removed from the weekly slot ?

That's a lot of errors in one sentence for someone making accusations of childishness.

Quote: zooo @ March 20 2013, 11:02 PM GMT

I read that post in a Jamaican accent.

Laughing out loud

CONGRATULATION!

I didn't watch episode 2, just watched half of 3 and I'm tending to agree that if you've seen one of these, you've seen them all. I think I'm disappointed that they've relied more or less completely on pallid parodies of existing TV formats. I wish they'd make up some characters themselves.

Yes I only watched half of Ep 3 because I wanted to watch the Masters of the Art.

Sorry Anna & Katy I really want to say something nice, what with you being girlies and all.
Perhaps if you get the script re written and find two other female characters to play the lead, I will be able to pop by and say something......Nice.

Found myself laughing at some of the sketches, but are those Top 100 shows still relevant material? Also think it was 'Dead Ringers' that did the same Top 100 numbers idea.

Axed, unsurprisingly. If they ever do a study on "overcooked" sketches, Anna & Katy will be the perfect material.

Hmm - nice!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153096629585461&set=a.10150266240365461.516974.652465460&type=1&theater

So they shaved their heads in penance for this dreadful series? ;P