Gogglebox

I watched the first episode last night and thought it was great. It's not scripted, but it's really well edited and there are plenty of laughs. If the series keeps going this way I think it will be a real hit.

It's narrated by Caroline Aherne.

I have to say I enjoyed it too in a weird way.

Made me laugh how everyone was dressed up and makeup-upped to watch telly. The Brighton gays were comical and the black family.

A bit like the real Royle family

Yeah, there's more than a dash of Royle Family about it, but with it being real people, and a good load of them, it has a lot more to offer.

I particularly enjoyed shouting at the TV while the Tory couple were blathering on about Jeremy Clarkson being Prime Minister...

Just watched 30mins. Bored now.

And that Tory couple were on four in a bed a few weeks ago too.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 8 2013, 10:27 PM GMT

Just watched 30mins. Bored now.

Was it the fact that it's real people talking about real things that bored you? The individuals chosen? You need more shiny things to keep your interest?

Meow!

Laughing out loud

Just nothing new. And it wasn't as funny as this thread made...

Oooh shiny things...

I love this. I am not normally for this kind of stuff so it surprised me.

Anyhoo while I am here, what's all this blue on this site whenever I hit a button. I near had a brain fit?
I had to hit search 4 times just to be sure it was the site and not a tumour in my heed!

Another great episode, I am loving this series. But I want to know what happened to Caroline Aherne, is she okay? Craig Cash now narrates it. But still great.

Edited to add capital letters.

Really Enjoyed last night's I love gogglebox it is fantastic.

Hadn't seen this before tonight.

Thought it was ok but would probably only watch another one or two.

It does get funnier as you familiarise yourself with the characters.

Do they ever watch themselves on Goggelbox watching themselves on Googlebox as they watch themselves on Googlebox, like an ever receding reflection in a hall of a mirrors?

Quote: Will Cam @ 7th October 2014, 11:24 PM BST

It does get funnier as you familiarise yourself with the characters.

Yes, I can get that point. I liked quite a few of them. One of the best moments was when one of the South London women said that Cameron is Batman, Miliband is Robin and Farage is The Joker. That was very good.

Quote: Tursiops @ 7th October 2014, 11:31 PM BST

Do they ever watch themselves on Goggelbox watching themselves on Googlebox as they watch themselves on Googlebox, like an ever receding reflection in a hall of a mirrors?

Under security cameras. :D