Looking for a comedy writing partner for a sitcom

Hi there,

I'm on the lookout for a comedy writing partner who I can create and develop a sitcom with.

I run a production company which has created a lot of promotional material to promote theatrical releases for a lot of the main film studios. Needless to say I have a lot of contacts in the industry and I have access to talent, studios, cameramen and editors to put together trailers, shorts and pilots.

In the past couple of years I've tried to get two sitcoms and a sketch show off the ground, I assigned some high profile talent to the last sitcom and I got close with a commission, but nothing came of it.

I've finally decided to stop trying to do this on my own and find a like minded person to work with. Ideally I'd like to find someone who has a lot of time to commit to writing and who is serious about having a career as a comedy writer.

My two main comedy influences are Ricky Gervais and Larry David.

I have a few ideas for a sitcom at the moment, I'd really like to find someone who has a few ideas of their own as well, get together, brainstorm and see what happens.

If this is something that you might be interested in then please email me on kevin@skinnywristproductions.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Kevin

Hi Kevin, just read your post. Will drop you a line re sitcom if you are still looking for a muse?
Cheers
Rob